This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post

I really think the Pats match up better against the Steelers than they do the Ravens. Pats will roll them as the Steelers refs wont travel and superior coaching makes the difference.
    The Ravens are the last team i wanted to see if they get by the Jets!

Comment

• TD Falcons!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Ryan with a rare mistake!!!

Comment

His recievers let him down big time. Boldin, TJ Housh disappeared. Cam Cameron handed away the game early in the second half trying for the big play on first down which were sacks on two straight series.

Flacco will never be a elite QB, I agre but he is good enough to win a SB. He is a good as Eli Manning for example. 80% of the NFL teams would love to have him.
          I agree, the receivers dropped some bad passes and Cameron blows, but the guy doesn't instill confidence in me. I think he's better than Eli (Eli is so overrated IMO), but the way the league is going, QBs are now the difference between winning SBs and not winning SBs.

Comment

• Ravens 2005 picked Mark Clayton when they could have had Aaron Rodgers
            NBA is a joke

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers is the real deal!

Comment

Ravens 2005 picked Mark Clayton when they could have had Aaron Rodgers
                Wasn't he the 17th pick or so...I remember him sitting in the draft room while everyone was passing him up.

Comment

• Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                  Wasn't he the 17th pick or so...I remember him sitting in the draft room while everyone was passing him up.

He went 24th, Ravens had 22nd pick in first round.
                  NBA is a joke

Comment

• Damn, 24th...steal!

Comment

• Ball wasn't in the air, not PI...should've been illegal contact.

Comment

• Oh snap!

Comment

• Wow, that was stupid.

GB knows they are going sideline
                          NBA is a joke

Comment

• That will quite the crowd.
                            NBA is a joke

Comment

• If this game was a fight right now, they would stop it! Complete and total asskicking! Go Pack!

Comment

• Might have to take a few knees to avoid putting 50 up on this sorry bunch...

Comment

Working...
                                X