GoDaddy Bowl...line moved 5pts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GoDaddy Bowl...line moved 5pts?

From MiamiOH -3 to MiamiOH +2.5 in some places...how should we read and cap this one fellow bettors? I'm thinking of going with the sharps and taking MiamiOH, any thoughts?
    Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
    Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
    Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
    Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

My two cents: I am all over Mid-Tenn St with this reverse line movement. Vegas has pretty much paid out every bowl since New Years (with the exception of Ohio State). 60% of the money is currently on Miami, Oh and they keep trying to give us extra points to take them now?

Comment

Still trying to wrap my brain around this one.

Comment

Originally posted by RnJ_VIP View Post
        From MiamiOH -3 to MiamiOH +2.5 in some places...how should we read and cap this one fellow bettors? I'm thinking of going with the sharps and taking MiamiOH, any thoughts?
        Just curious where u got Miami OH -3, I never seen that high. I will tell u 1 thing though, living in the midwest I see a lot of MAC games and it seems there is more shady shit going on in these games than any other conference and with this line movement makes me not want to play this game, even though im pretty sure i will play it

Comment

I wouldn't bet this game using Confederate money. Everything about this game stinks. This is without a doubt the worse bowl game of the year. I am a football junkie and I am planning to take my wife to see True Grit tonight instead of watching that turkey. Save your $ and put it on LSU tomorrow. JMO

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
            I wouldn't bet this game using Confederate money. Everything about this game stinks. This is without a doubt the worse bowl game of the year. I am a football junkie and I am planning to take my wife to see True Grit tonight instead of watching that turkey. Save your $ and put it on LSU tomorrow. JMO
            good choice raven

"I kain't do nothin'for ya' son" !
            Rooster Cogburn

Comment

Working...
            X