• I think I'm going to bed on that note

Comment

• Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
      Pryor may not even get drafted if he leaves
      Pryor will prob be next Maurice Clarett

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
        Aiiight or Alright I think
        Can you traslate what that means because to me it didnt answer the question

Comment

• Originally posted by jscro6450 View Post
          Can you traslate what that means because to me it didnt answer the question
          Basically...

It is ridiculous why we were even allowed to play in this game. The rule is atrocious for why we were suspended in the first place. Why in the hell they suspended us in the first place is beyond me, but for them to suspend us after the bowl game is most bizarre. I had to promise them I'd come back, but if my draft score grades out good, I'm out aiiight.

Comment

• Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
            Basically...

It is ridiculous why we were even allowed to play in this game. The rule is atrocious for why we were suspended in the first place. Why in the hell they suspended us in the first place is beyond me, but for them to suspend us after the bowl game is most bizarre. I had to promise them I'd come back, but if my draft score grades out good, I'm out aiiight.
            Thats how i took it to i bet this game 2 weeks ago at +4 when that news came out the line went off the board came back at 3 im just sick that they played i had before the suspensions i was counting my money i was in complete shock that they let them play. It makes no sense to me i dont think what they did was that bad but suspension is suspension its BS. How does he go and sell his awards for money to buy a tattoo that one dumb ass motherfucker

Comment

• Sux... Ohio State plays like a high school team. Throwing pop ups to their recievers... Oh well that blows, Arky D played a bad half and the WR's dropped 6 passes about 4 of them were huge plays.

Sometimes you get fucked.

Comment

Working...
              X