Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BuckNuts View Post
    I thought the SEC had great defenses?
    Arkansas is the 3rd best team just in the SEC West. You guys act like EVERY team in the SEC has Baltimore Ravens defense. Arkansas gives up alot of points but the score alot too. Only game on tonight so I'm sure you had enough time to research that yourself.

Comment

There u go D.

Comment

The SEC usually has good defenses, but this season, not so much.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I guess it's just me, but if I don't bet on another team in OU's conference, I hope they get drilled
          Just my opinion but as for me I think it's alot about respect.We in the SEC know how tough every SEC game is so when the season ends and it's us against everyone else we kinda come together. I hate Florida but I bet them bastards against Penn State cause I have watched them all year and here in the south it's like family. I can call a family member an asshole but nobody else can without gettin an ass whippin. Just how I treat it which is probably different from everyone else but thats how it is.

Comment

Are you f'ing kidding me...f'ing brutal.

Comment

dont get the play call they are avg 4 yards per run and pass on 4 and 1

Comment

Yea, that was terrible, but then again, it's Petrino.

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                  The SEC usually has good defenses, but this season, not so much.
                  No doubt Jimmy. Like I said it's the only game on tonight so it don't take a rocket scientist to look at Arkansas final scores this season to see they don't have a great defense. Hell the SEC east is as bad as we have ever been.Fla pulled out a win but my vols,S car and UGA have had down seasons. The SEC West with Auburn,Alabama,LSU,Arkansas and Miss St have stepped up in a big way. It's amazing to watch how fast you can rise in the SEC and how fast you can fall.

Comment

Yea, that was terrible, but then again, it's Petrino.
                    I do hate that SOB. As a Falcon fan I will NEVER like that quittin mother fucker

Comment

Wow, the SEC really f'ing sucks this year if this team with this defense won 10 games.

Comment

Sec sec sec

Comment

1.5 hours till the big drawing for 355 million If I hit I will only need $110 of it to pay for my Arkansas+3 bet I'm probably going to lose tonight but I will still come out pretty good

Comment

Need a 3rd down stop here...doubt it though.

Comment

Well, this game is over...absolutely atrocious defense.

Comment

Wow, the SEC really f'ing sucks this year if this team with this defense won 10 games.
                                Makes you wonder how Michigan or Michigan State even made a bowl game this year if our defense is so bad.

Comment

Working...
                                X