No announcement yet.

****UCONN ML New Year's Day In Game****

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conn turned the ball over a bunch of times gave OU like 21 free points that i can think of right off the top of my head. Not that Conn was going to win the game but I expected a better showing. You cant cap turnovers. Just goes as my season went this year in college. The heavy favorites covered plain and simple. Over 70% of the wagers and money was on OU and also the over was above 60% and both came in easily.
    2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      When I first started playing I learned my lesson on the teams that have to win haha. Ive got better, I was awful then looking back.

Im just playing the Colts and a teaser with GB/and something else. Im a Giants fan and Giants are done.

The night game I will be on Seattle and prob lose that.
      Im a Giants fan too but i dont let it effect my betting ill bet against them in a heartbeat if i think they will lose that being said i had the large the last to weeks i got beat down. I cant see the pack losing that game even if the Bears cared they are running on all cylinders right now.

That Seatle game is a tough game also i got to think that the Rams are a better team better record better running game I guess a better Quarterback serriously Charlie Whitehurt was good at clemson but what has he done in the last 5 years he came out of college in 06 i think and has thrown 1 td and 3 picks but it is at Seatle and the are getting points i got to do some thinking on that game
      Best of luck everyone tommorow

Comment

• Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
        conn turned the ball over a bunch of times gave OU like 21 free points that i can think of right off the top of my head. Not that Conn was going to win the game but I expected a better showing. You cant cap turnovers. Just goes as my season went this year in college. The heavy favorites covered plain and simple. Over 70% of the wagers and money was on OU and also the over was above 60% and both came in easily.
        FLA was lucky and painful to me, I was looking at good profit and only way I was going down was INT return.

FUCK

Comment

• Originally posted by jscro6450 View Post
          Im a Giants fan too but i dont let it effect my betting ill bet against them in a heartbeat if i think they will lose that being said i had the large the last to weeks i got beat down. I cant see the pack losing that game even if the Bears cared they are running on all cylinders right now.

That Seatle game is a tough game also i got to think that the Rams are a better team better record better running game I guess a better Quarterback serriously Charlie Whitehurt was good at clemson but what has he done in the last 5 years he came out of college in 06 i think and has thrown 1 td and 3 picks but it is at Seatle and the are getting points i got to do some thinking on that game
          Best of luck everyone tommorow

Very tough spot for Whitehurst isn't it. I just think Bradford will have a tough time at SEA where it is loud. SEA fans should be loud as it gets, thats a playoff game in a way.

Comment

• dont forget that tcu is in the big east now...........instant credibility !!!

How can a team not score 1, just 1, offensive td in 2 whole games ???? I know they wanted the rb to get that td late, but why not try running a screen or roll out ??? That was the crazy part to me ................

Comment

• Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
              dont forget that tcu is in the big east now...........instant credibility !!!

How can a team not score 1, just 1, offensive td in 2 whole games ???? I know they wanted the rb to get that td late, but why not try running a screen or roll out ??? That was the crazy part to me ................
              If they can replace Dalton they should be really good. It can be tough to replace a 4 year starter though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
                If they can replace Dalton they should be really good. It can be tough to replace a 4 year starter though.
                TCu will deffinintly help out the Big East next year. I got to imagine they can get some recruits. Going up in conference plus coming off the last two seasons. and Texas is a dam High School Football factory the longhorns used to get all those guys but no more the Horn Frogs will be ranked for a while. i would put them as a favorite to win the big east next year

Comment

• Gary Patterson is a real good coach. Man, the BCS wanted them to lose they put them against the biggest team out there. Wisconsin has a crazy oline, glad they lost and BCS can kiss my ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by jscro6450 View Post
                    TCu will deffinintly help out the Big East next year. I got to imagine they can get some recruits. Going up in conference plus coming off the last two seasons. and Texas is a dam High School Football factory the longhorns used to get all those guys but no more the Horn Frogs will be ranked for a while. i would put them as a favorite to win the big east next year
                    Totally agree! Texass and OU used to be able to give every damn athlete in TX a scholarship to just sit on the bench. The restrictions on that have benefitted all sorts of schools and TCU is defiitely one of them. Rose Bowl was a great game today! Would have loved to have seen OU play either team there before UConn. UConn played great though. Tough team.

Comment

Working...
                    X