Minnesota @ Philadelphia Moved to Tuesday Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minnesota @ Philadelphia Moved to Tuesday Night

Blizzard happening and all were told to stay in their house!
    Tuesday though? Weird and not good for a team like Philly going in to week 17!

This will play a big role in fantasy football and other various pools people play as well. Also, my wager (Teaser) with Philly. Is it cancelled, valid? I'll have to check i guess!

Comment

Bunch of Pussies...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

wanted to give Favre more time to heal and play.................just a guess???

Comment

it isnt even going to be that bad. what happend to playing in tough conditions
          2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

hey bry, merry Christmas .............. live 1 hr south of the stadium and it is snowing wicked hard right now............they say after 3 or 4 it will be 1 to 2 inches an hour and they dont want people even on the roads.............but I will be working Tuesday night so wtf they should play !!!!! LOL !!!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
              hey bry, merry Christmas .............. live 1 hr south of the stadium and it is snowing wicked hard right now............they say after 3 or 4 it will be 1 to 2 inches an hour and they dont want people even on the roads.............but I will be working Tuesday night so wtf they should play !!!!! LOL !!!
              Merry christmas kid.......I just dont understand. I live in upstate ny. buffalo gets feet of snow and they dont cancel games. I am not blaming the fans or philly area for this. I'm blaming the league for just calling off the game w/o any merit. It is a snow storm....big F'ing deal. it's winter in the northeast it happens all the time. The weather nerds like to make every single storm out to be the biggest thing ever. They need to sell papers and spots on TV. Just play this stinkin game.
              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post
                Merry christmas kid.......I just dont understand. I live in upstate ny. buffalo gets feet of snow and they dont cancel games. I am not blaming the fans or philly area for this. I'm blaming the league for just calling off the game w/o any merit. It is a snow storm....big F'ing deal. it's winter in the northeast it happens all the time. The weather nerds like to make every single storm out to be the biggest thing ever. They need to sell papers and spots on TV. Just play this stinkin game.
                No Shit Bry, next week there are no less than 8 games with possible playoff implications, where weather could be a factor. Will the NFL postpone any of these? No they can't...

Vince Lombardi would have made his teams practice in the "Frozen Tundra" in training camp if it had been possible.

These pusses have to have heat under the field nowdays...

These pusses need to become Professional Bowlers if they can't take the cold...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by 10DimeBry View Post

Last week Chicago had 6 inches of snow with winds gusting to 50MPH ... Bears played with no problems ... I have never heard of this BS before ...

Comment

oh believe me i love buff and all the ppl up there........attend a bowling tourny about once every 4 years in the buff/niagra area and love going up there.......doesn't hurt to be a bills fan !!!! Or maybe it does sometimes..........i digress........but you guys know what it means to deal with snow, but down here even though it always snows ppl still panic like crazy.........forcast for snow and I buy stock in the bread co that week, shelves will be empty like a nuke just hit your house (God forbid).......lol.....and the drivers, it's just crazy..........but knowing the strengths and weakness of the area, best they don't have tippsy drivers out in the drifts if you get me...........

Comment

Vikings-Eagles postponed to Tuesday Night Football

favre1

The Minnesota Vikings will not be playing the Philadelphia Eagles tonight. The game has been moved to Tuesday and will remain on NBC.

The Eagles announced that today’s Philadelphia blizzard will make it impossible for the game to be played as scheduled — mostly because it would be impossible for fans in Philadelphia to get to the game safely.

For the Vikings, it’s the third straight week that their game has been moved because of snow.

Get ready for two more days of discussion about the weather affecting the game — and two more days of speculation about whether the delay will give Brett Favre the opportunity to play.

Comment

bummer, now I am going to have to get psyched about the only game in town tonight.....FIU vs Toledo.

Comment

nothing coming down outside of my house just south of dc. i am really disappointed! I love snow!

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
                            you live in wilmington?

Comment

burlington , NJ...............snowing like biddy............

Comment

Working...
                              X