Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Wednesday in-Game Bitch thread ***

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
    can someone start a new bitch thread because utah players cant catch the damn ball and they missed a face mask on that play............wtf !!!!

Now it is Utah +19 .. Will Boise bounce back??

Comment

great call on the over 1st half by MCP.........thanks...........way over !!!

Comment

thanks to all who put the plays out there everyday...............have learned a ton in the last few years from the great people here at BC !!!! Ok, now let the bitching commence !!!!!!

Comment

Crosby scores again...................will it ever end ????

Comment

Originally posted by 3rdmckid View Post
            hey spark, never figured how to start a thread..........i know, i am slacking......lol

Yea, the poor kicker dropped that play fake, he needs a gaurdian angel cuz he has to feel terrible ???
            Scroll to the top of this page and click on "All Sports Discussion" .. When the page refreshes "New Thread" button is right there ...

Comment

sorry spark didnt see u started a thread, i just started one

Comment

Does anyone have any thoughts on Houston and Clippers game????

Comment

wow boise is going to cover. favs 5-0ats in bowls.......lmao
                  2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

wonder if this year will be opposite of the past, usually pre Jan 1 games are dogs then the rest favs....hoping for a dog to bark tonight

Comment

Utah has had soooooooooo many chances to stay in this game, i thought boise would make some mistakes, but i had no idea utah would shit themselves

Comment

Utah td called back on hold.......this is brutal

Comment

Fuking utah, 1st down on the 11 pass it twice both incomplete now 3rd and u run it....wtf is going on, betwwen the play calling in this game and last nights game, cant take much more

Comment

Never bet an over where there were so many lost points on the board...Unreal...Going to bed and start over tomorrow
                            You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Is anybody watching this Missouri Game? The last minute was brutal!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X