Sunday IN GAME Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday IN GAME Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Da' Bears .............. are not looking too good!

The Pats are a machine right now!

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
    Da' Bears .............. are not looking too good!

The Pats are a machine right now!
    If the Jets lose today and New England gets past Green Bay next Sunday night, they'll be able to coast into the playoffs!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

and there may not be a guy named Rodgers playing next week!

Comment

I need Philly tonight

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
        When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
        Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Patriots kicked some butt!

Comment

i took dallas tonight. liking this game so far could easily be a FG game
            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Refs should have called that penalty for late hit. Philly's gonna roll now.

PK
              No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Who has Dallas beat in order to get so much respect??? Philly will win by 7....

Comment

Pats are rolling....any coincidence that this ROLL started once Moss was gone?

Comment

Maybe I have been away and this has been talked about but ne did not look this great early on... Did I say great? Yep!

Comment

New england is the best team in the NFL its not even close. Dont give me atl or eagles or saints or pitt or baltimore.
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Yes, Brady no longer stares at Moss. He now just gives everybody a look and takes the open receiver. No more feeling like "I got to get Randy the ball".

He has to be the MVP. Back to back horrid weather games and look at his numbers!

Comment

With new England looking like home field advantage it will take a huge effort to knock these guys off.. I am not crowning them but I can't see anyone sniffing them at their own stadium

Comment

They beat Indy, Pit, Balt, NYJ, Minn, Chi and SD. All teams people thought they would struggle with and they have averaged 39.2 ppg over the last 5 weeks. They are fun to watch right now!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                              Yes, Brady no longer stares at Moss. He now just gives everybody a look and takes the open receiver. No more feeling like "I got to get Randy the ball".

He has to be the MVP. Back to back horrid weather games and look at his numbers!
                              what brady is doing again this year just puts in cement just how good he is and how overrated #18 for the colts is. I've said it for nearly a decade now....brady has done more with less and #18 has done less with more. They dont belong in the same sentence let alone the same conversation as to who's better.
                              2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Working...
                              X