• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Urban Meyer Resigns

This time it's for real:

Urban Meyer stepping down at Florida Gators - ESPN

And Take Brett Favre with ya!!!

Comment

I can see him standing at the podium tomorrow broadcasted all over by ESPN:

Urban:

I would like to take this opportunity to let you all know that I take back my resignation due to the fact that my big toe nail fell off and I no longer will be stressed out about it any more and I feel that this nail and this nail alone will not deter us from winning a National Championship. Thank you.

Urban:

If any of you have questions, please direct them to my foot doctor, Dr. Scholls. Thanks again
      He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

It's pretty apparent to me Meyer has had his fill of the recruiting wars of college football.

The SEC is filled with players who have street agents like Cam newton's father. Florida is already sliding back, probably because Meyer isn't playing the game the way others are.

I predict he ends up in the NFL. Denver, maybe?

Comment

Woody Page just said he is developing a QB and will be back after 1 year layoff LOL. Urban isnt developing anyone.

Comment

Doubt he goes to the NFL...Reports showing he is staying with UF in some capacity. He will recharge his batteries and replace Chip Kelly at ND in three years...
            "Happens to everyone. Time to time, everyone goes bust. You'll be back in the game before you know it."

Comment

Originally posted by Meekmeister View Post
              Doubt he goes to the NFL...Reports showing he is staying with UF in some capacity. He will recharge his batteries and replace Chip Kelly at ND in three years...
              That would be coach BRIAN KELLY, get right BAMMER. Chip is the coach We are going to beat down on Jan. 10.
              Thank You All and have GREAT day.

War Eagle
              Last edited by Cam Newton; 12-08-2010, 06:06 PM.

Comment

Fuck this Favre wannabe

Comment

Coincidental that Tebow leaves followed by a terrible year for uF and he resigns? Don't think so...this guy wreaks of being a pussy who couldn't get by without his lover Tim Tebow.

Comment

Working...
                  X