Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations: Cam Newton

Cam,
    I want to congratulate you on your Huge win in the SEC Championship today against South Carolina. 6 TDs, Oh My! I urge you to get out tonight and Celebrate! Get Drunk, Get Fucked up, Get your Dick sucked and go Rape and Pillage! C'mon man you Earned it and you Deserve IT!
    After today my only wish for Christmas is for your team to be favored in the National Championship so that I can bet Oregon both on the Money Line and the Alternate Line, as the Ducks will roll you up into the Big Shit Ball that you are and Flush you into the Cess Pool (where you belong) with all the Cheaters and Losers who came before you....
    Merry Christmas.
    Sincerely,
    Jon E. Checkers

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

stop being so vague, tell us how you really feel...

WDE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
      Cam,
      I want to congratulate you on your Huge win in the SEC Championship today against South Carolina. 6 TDs, Oh My! I urge you to get out tonight and Celebrate! Get Drunk, Get Fucked up, Get your Dick sucked and go Rape and Pillage! C'mon man you Earned it and you Deserve IT!
      After today my only wish for Christmas is for your team to be favored in the National Championship so that I can bet Oregon both on the Money Line and the Alternate Line, as the Ducks will roll you up into the Big Shit Ball that you are and Flush you into the Cess Pool (where you belong) with all the Cheaters and Losers who came before you....
      Merry Christmas.
      Sincerely,
      Jon E. Checkers
      Thank you Checkers ! excellent post !

Comment

Go fat boy go! Lol!

Comment

Scam Newton......oh but he was cleared by the NCAA.....LOL.....When he is negotionating his NFL contract he can always argue that he was getting paid more money in college.....

Comment

Working...
          X