Cam Newton?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cam Newton?

Has Auburn come out and said whether he is playing or not. I have a feeling he isn't, otherwise they would have stated so by now. I think old Cam may have taken his last snap at Auburn. The latest I heard is that the Feds are asking for financial records for his father's church. Evidently back in 2008 local officials were ready to close down the church because of so many code violations. Repairs to keep it going was going to cost over $50K. Cecil Newton wouldn't comment as to where he got the $ to make the repairs. When the Feds get involved you are usually in a heap of trouble.

Heard on radio he is playing today

Comment

As a Georgia guy, I hope he does play. Our season is lost anyway and I'd like a chance to beat them at full strength. I'd be singing a different tune if we had something on the line, then I'd want a win anyway I could. With Cam this us our "national championship" game

Comment

I saw him on GameDay getting on the team bus. If he was suspended or ineligible, you wouldn't think he'd be with the team.

Comment

If i were auburn why in the hell would u not play him now.If it is found that he had gotten $$$$$ to play the first 10 games will be forfieted anyway so what is the difference between 2-10 and 0-12.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
          X