Ravens Vs Atl Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Vs Atl Thoughts ?

Ryan is 17 - 1 @ home ........ Am Looking to make a big play on ravens .... I look for ravens D to take over .... Seen 24 - 21 final ....
    What's ya think on this game ?

Personally I like Atlanta...home game... Prime time... And IMO the best team in the NFC. Yep we can argue that all day. But I don't want to.

Atlanta finished up at home with tb on Sunday...possibly cruised to victory after a nice lead.. Balt finished with Miami on Sunday. I think that extra time on a short week will be the difference. 23-17 Dirty birds! Just one mans opinion!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy The Greek View Post
      Ryan is 17 - 1 @ home ........ Am Looking to make a big play on ravens .... I look for ravens D to take over .... Seen 24 - 21 final ....
      What's ya think on this game ?
      And hey buddy don't mean to go against you... Just my thoughts...

Comment

AFC will show its dominance imo. Ravens on a short week yes but they had a bye the week before so they will not be tired. Ed Reed back helps the defense. I like the Ravens and the over. 34-17

jmo
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          AFC will show its dominance imo. Ravens on a short week yes but they had a bye the week before so they will not be tired. Ed Reed back helps the defense. I like the Ravens and the over. 34-17

jmo
          Uh oh I was waiting for you and Raven! Lol!

I think it will be closer than that.

Regardless great match up and perfect for Thursday night!

Should be a good one!

Comment

I always like to take the home favorite when the betting public is on the underdog during primetime. But that's just me...Also I see the Falcons offense coming together tomorrow night. If Cincy can show up against the Ravens defense, why can't the Falcons right?
            Each 1* is worth 0.50

BASKETBALL
            Record = 0-0

2011 HOT PICK!
            Record= 0-0

2010 FOOTBALL
            Record = 89-61-3

*UPDATED 02/15/2011

CURRENT SEASON MOOD:

Comment

Trust me I always look for a reason to take the Ravens but not this game. I have the Ravens finishing 12-4 this year and this is one of their 2 remaining losses IMO. Flacco is 10-10 on the road all time. I think he is going to struggle tonight against a pretty good defense. Ravens defense has struggled against the run this year and I think Turner is going to get his hundred. Besides it is very tough to go against a QB who is 17-1 at home in his career. I think the game is close but I think Falcons win 24-20.

Comment

FYI, Stallworth back for the Ravens to help stretch the field. My play is on the over.
                NBA is a joke

Comment

IMO it's too close to bet. I'm leaning Falcons but don't like actually betting a side tonight. BOL whatever u do

PK
                  No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

I like Atlanta and the over. Ravens struggle against big, physical backs. Turner should have a big night. I think Flacco will make some big plays and Rice should get his all purpose yards but I think the Falcons ball control will be the difference. I also like the home team on a short week. I'm going to say 27-23 Atlanta in a good one.

Comment

Working...
                    X