Speaking of things being fixed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Speaking of things being fixed???

By now, most of you have probably seen the Wheel of Fortune stroy going around. I just saw it on CNN. The chick solved a puzzle with only one letter "exposed". In a post show interview she said she knew it before she even guessed the one letter. People are talking about it being fixed, and stuff like that. I wouldn't think it was, because it would be tough to keep that under wraps, but after seeing her interview, I have a question.

If she "knew it before she guessed her letter", like she says, why did she guess "L" when there is only one "L" in the puzzle, as opposed to maybe "G" since there are 3 of them????

Good question.

Now this is a fix I can buy into

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Good question.

Now this is a fix I can buy into
      I guess the story isn't as exciting when it reads "woman solves puzzle with only 3 letters"

Wheel of Fortune really needed to get some pub

Comment

Rumor has it that Roger Goodell has fined Vanna White $50,000 for an illegal blow to Pat Sajak's purple helmet
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
          Rumor has it that Roger Goodell has fined Vanna White $50,000 for an illegal blow to Pat Sajak's purple helmet

Sajak is a lucky bastard.
          NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post

Comment

u think they ever hooked up?

Comment

Working...
              X