This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
    Amzing how great of friends you two have become. .
    I am Friends with many around here. I have aslo banned many FRIENDS from here. Dino included. I do not show favoritism. If you do not follow the rules of the site I will be the first one to tell you.

If you or anyone else around here does not like it they can leave

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
      I am Friends with many around here. I have aslo banned many FRIENDS from here. Dino included. I do not show favoritism. If you do not follow the rules of the site I will be the first one to tell you.

If you or anyone else around here does not like it they can leave
      WTF did I do this time? He says the game is fixed and I say it wasn't.He calls me a cunt and then the conversation goes from there. Your the one who turned on me last week.You let him call me every name in the book and then sit and joke in his thread knowing I can't defend myself. Greek can do no wrong in your eyes. Been friends for years on here and me and GG disagree and you turn your back on me.Thanks Spark

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
        WTF did I do this time? He says the game is fixed and I say it wasn't.He calls me a cunt and then the conversation goes from there. Your the one who turned on me last week.You let him call me every name in the book and then sit and joke in his thread knowing I can't defend myself. Greek can do no wrong in your eyes. Been friends for years on here and me and GG disagree and you turn your back on me.Thanks Spark
        I have not turned on you my friend, you turned on yourself and this thread proves how wrong you are. Look at the comments in here that are directed at you. You sound like you are the victim around here. EWWW, I have been banned for 3 days, which is a lie. EWWWW, I was happy to see I was not banned from the thread.

You know Dino has a great following and you can not handle that. You can not even handle his thread titles. That is how childish you have become.

I am not going to go back and forth with you on this topic vols. I am going to ask you to stay out of GG's thread. Thanks

Comment

I have not turned on you my friend, you turned on yourself and this thread proves how wrong you are. Look at the comments in here that are directed at you. You sound like you are the victim around here. EWWW, I have been banned for 3 days, which is a lie. EWWWW, I was happy to see I was not banned from the thread.

You know Dino has a great following and you can not handle that. You can not even handle his thread titles. That is how childish you have become.

I am not going to go back and forth with you on this topic vols. I am going to ask you to stay out of GG's thread. Thanks
          I don't give a fuck about DINO and his followers. I will stay out of his threads cause he is always right and I'm always wrong. It's a no win situation for me. Wont be no more problems cause I know now who to cut up with and the ones to avoid. I try to get along with everyone and have always showed respect to everyone. He has never one time try to have a civil conversation with me. if that makes me childis than so be it. Your on his side and thats fine. I'm done with it.

Comment

I just blatantly dropped a J, pretty sure it wasn't a fix but it could have been.

Lol

It was a small j, haven't mastered the Capitol J yet
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

this makes smoking pakalolo fun
              1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                I just blatantly dropped a J, pretty sure it wasn't a fix but it could have been.

Lol

It was a small j, haven't mastered the Capitol J yet
                You need help !!! You really do !!!
                jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn View Post
                  this makes smoking pakalolo fun

Comment

I am Friends with many around here. I have aslo banned many FRIENDS from here.
                    Ban JC & KB next - PLEEEEEEEEESE !!!
                    I'll be your bestest friend ever !!!

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                      You need help !!! You really do !!!
                      I honestly do need help!

Lol

But it was an impressive small j
                      [email protected]

Comment

I honestly do need help!

Lol

But it was an impressive small j

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                          Ban JC & KB next - PLEEEEEEEEESE !!!
                          I'll be your bestest friend ever !!!

Ban meeeeeeeeee!!!!
                          I need to be banned

Then ban Griffey for taking his family to a cock sermon! Lol
                          [email protected]

Comment

Ban meeeeeeeeee!!!!
                            I need to be banned

Comment

Ban meeeeeeeeee!!!!
                              I need to be banned

It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Come on vols, you are not giving your opinion. you are trying to jab GG. At least be honest will ya.

I am not hitting any button but feel free to never log in again if you are going to behave like you have been doing.
                                Go look at all my other post and they are no different from how I always act.If you want to judge me for how I act to one person then fine.I look at the whole picture and if you want me gone then it won't be long.I'm sure I will slip up for you.

Comment

Working...
                                X