This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watchtower76 View Post
    Hey vols, this was about Philly and Indy, not the f'n vikes, nor San diego or Oakland, if you would have sat your f'n ass down and watched the entire f'n game you'll understand why Greek and many others a f'n pissed, I don't care if I got lucky with the vikes but these refs f'n sucked all game... So f'n don't say shir about how lucky he was on others when we are bitching about this game...these past two weeks you've been pretty relentless and when you get a kick out of it (today) it gets very f'n annoying
    It's the NFL Watchtower. Teams come back. If I get lucky in 4 games then who the hell am I to bitch about getting fucked in the 5th one. No need to take shots at me. You guys act like this is MYSPACE. When someone starts a thread WE ALL GET TO GIVE OUR OPINION!!!!!!!!!!!! Agree or disagree thats what this site is all about.

Comment

Originally posted by 10dimebry View Post
      i had both kc and philly today. Sad thing about the eagles game.......and yes i watched the entire game.......i texted my brother in the 2nd qtr saying " eagles wont cover this game just watch they keep settling for fg's instead of tds" the refs were awful but eagles play calling in the red zone was disgustingly bad. I basically wrote that game off as a loser before halftime just on how pathetic the eagles looked inside the 20. I've seen this happen many times before. The refs were god awful but honestly philly should have scored 40+ easily in that game and ended up with only 26.

As far as kc goes i'm just stunned how they blew that game. Unreal

funny u say that... I emailed , called and text my buds when philly was up 16-7 and i said "we are fuked ..philly is gonna win and not cover"

but it wasnt because of the red zone fultilty... But because the refs were doing everything possible to kill philly drives and keep indy drives alive

the officiating was beyond brutal from the opening whistle

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
        edit: whatever, not worth it, but vols should really get the fuck out of greeks threads.

philly was a fuck job and a half today.
        When you start a thread you want peoples opinion.Just cause you don't like my opinion it don't mean it isn't right. Don't start a thread if you don't want someones opinion. Can we agree with that Molta?

Comment

How about the ref that called the vick run a touchdown when he was short by a mile....
          and the ref all the way on the sideline who couldnt see the ball cause vicks back was turned to him called it a TD

Then on the next possesion its clearly a touchdown and it takes them 30 seconds to decide

lmao !!!!

Just brutal

GUY IS SHORT BY A YARD AND THEY CALL IT A TD

GUY IS OBVIOUSLY IN AND THEY CANT FIGURE IT OUT FOR 30 SECONDS
          Last edited by GOLDENGREEK; 11-07-2010, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            When you start a thread you want peoples opinion.Just cause you don't like my opinion it don't mean it isn't right. Don't start a thread if you don't want someones opinion. Can we agree with that Molta?
            no, you're not giving opinions, you're being a d-bag.

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
              It was brutal...but it was going on the whole game !!!!!!!

The refs kept Indy in the game... the flag on the return to midfield early in the 4th

Philly scored on 6 of their first 8 possessions and were up 9 at the most

That hit that injured the reciever was legal

All the penalties that kept Indy drives alive

13 penalties ???

You have to admit though Philly fucked themselves when they could have put the game out of reach early...... settling for 3 fg in the redzone in the first half.
              NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                once again Vols is all over Greeks cock...he just can't help himself...
                I just looked at Greeks thread and never saw where you gave him props,a good luck or anything. Now you come to his rescue. Get off your ass and tell him good luck and thanks or your opinion don't mean shit. Don't come to the rescue AFTER he wins you money

Comment

your opinions have ulterior motives Vols...
                  It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I just looked at Greeks thread and never saw where you gave him props,a good luck or anything. Now you come to his rescue. Get off your ass and tell him good luck and thanks or your opinion don't mean shit. Don't come to the rescue AFTER he wins you money
                    I didn't play any of his picks...

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by molta02 View Post
                      no, you're not giving opinions, you're being a d-bag.
                      LMFAO. I'm a d-bag for giving your boy props for hitting 3 of 4. You girls are like the ones that followed New Kids On The Block and Backstreetboys. You really act like little bitches when it comes to your star!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

This is better than the Green Bay/Dallas game !!!
                        jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                          I didn't play any of his picks...
                          So you to good to wish someone good luck even if your not playing it.Good thing everyone else here don't take that attitude

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post
                            The refs havent got involved here yet.When they do ole Vols is kicked out for another 3 days for some reason.

Comment

So you to good to wish someone good luck even if your not playing it.Good thing everyone else here don't take that attitude
                              too busy this morning...had to get the fam ready for church.

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

Originally posted by baseballdave View Post

21-0 .............. I nearly bet the cowgirls tonight - so glad I left it alone!!
                                NBA is a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X