Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vols doesnt know when to quit...Why do you always have stupid shit to say?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      i'm sure you won't be banned for calling me names because your way more important here than me but i was just proving a point. Out of 4 games you played you hit 3 of the 4 that could have gone either way. Maybe you should change your name to greedygreek cause sometimes things just happen and we all get fucked. I was trying to be as civil as i could and hell you still kicked ass today. I know you like your props so great job.i followed you on a few today and you won me money.thanks
      ive requested that u not be banned on several occasions..ask spark

i never go into your thread or anyone elses and start shit

i mind my own business

you need to talk shit all the time...hence u are a dumb cunt

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
        ive requested that u not be banned on several occasions..ask spark

i never go into your thread or anyone elses and start shit

i mind my own business

you need to talk shit all the time...hence u are a dumb cunt
        First off I didn't go into YOUR thread that your plays were in. You started this thread and I gave my opinion. We never agree but I feel like I should be able to give my opinion without being called a cunt. once again you won me money today so really don't know what else you want me to say.I go against you and you bitch.I support you and you bitch. I'm at a loss for words at what I need to do to try to get along with you?

Comment

Everybody on this site is here for 1 REASON ? To get tips n help eachother out MAKING MONEY ...I don't see why anyone here should ever cuss or roast people on this site ....fuck when am down n out I want people to say get ummm back jtg ....with that ill rest ...Remember EveryBody Love Making Money ...P.S This Site Is The Best ....Tons Of Gr8 People I've Talk To On This Site ....Lata GuyZ N GalZ .......

Comment

Originally posted by DAREALDEAL View Post
            vols doesnt know when to quit...Why do you always have stupid shit to say?
            I said he hit 3 out of 4 games that could have went either way. What was stupid about that? You coming to his defense don't mean shit to him or me. Your just another who comes in to his defense but don't support him. You should be in Greeks thread everyday telling him good luck and thanks.Don't use him to make money and never give him props .

Comment

That call was fucked up ! IWhy do you so called moderators keep letting Vols post in Greeks threads he never says anything but negative stuff! By the way Fuck You Vols!

Comment

First off I didn't go into YOUR thread that your plays were in. You started this thread and I gave my opinion. We never agree but I feel like I should be able to give my opinion without being called a cunt. once again you won me money today so really don't know what else you want me to say.I go against you and you bitch.I support you and you bitch. I'm at a loss for words at what I need to do to try to get along with you?
                lmao

this reply is so horrendous i cant even reply

i didnt know ive been argueing with a legit retard the past few years

this explaines alot.

Hope ur getting help

do your parents / caretakers have to clip on notes and directions on u in case you forget things or get lost ??

Your bullshit "nice job / I tailed" you LIES , ARROGANT, FAKE replies dont fool me

Go try to trick someone else

You hate me and you root for me to lose. Bottom line

Dont be fake with your tounge in cheek replies and bullshit

Who do you think u are fooling ?

Comment

I said he hit 3 out of 4 games that could have went either way. What was stupid about that? You coming to his defense don't mean shit to him or me. Your just another who comes in to his defense but don't support him. You should be in Greeks thread everyday telling him good luck and thanks.Don't use him to make money and never give him props .
                  You have your opinion like i did, but you go on and post and quote yourself and celebrations on a thread like this? fuck you asshole....i support and follow who I choose bitch! but i keep the stupidity out of it

Comment

once again Vols is all over Greeks cock...he just can't help himself...
                    It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

I had both KC and philly today. Sad thing about the eagles game.......And YES i watched the entire game.......I texted my brother in the 2nd qtr saying " Eagles wont cover this game just watch they keep settling for FG's instead of TDs" The refs were awful but eagles play calling in the red zone was disgustingly bad. I basically wrote that game off as a loser before halftime just on how pathetic the eagles looked inside the 20. I've seen this happen many times before. The refs were god awful but honestly philly should have scored 40+ easily in that game and ended up with only 26.

as far as KC goes I'm just stunned how they blew that game. unreal
                      2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

Hell of a cover by the vikings.Some strange calls at the end but we have to take the good with the bad.Thats gambling.Great comeback by the Vikings.They should have lost
                        Hey vols, this was about Philly and Indy, not the f'n vikes, nor San diego or Oakland, if you would have sat your f'n ass down and watched the entire f'n game you'll understand why Greek and many others a f'n pissed, I don't care if I got lucky with the vikes but these refs f'n sucked all game... So f'n don't say shir about how lucky he was on others when we are bitching about this game...these past two weeks you've been pretty relentless and when you get a kick out of it (today) it gets very f'n annoying

Comment

Originally posted by GOLDENGREEK View Post
                          lmao

this reply is so horrendous i cant even reply

i didnt know ive been argueing with a legit retard the past few years

this explaines alot.

Hope ur getting help

do your parents / caretakers have to clip on notes and directions on u in case you forget things or get lost ??

Your bullshit "nice job / I tailed" you LIES , ARROGANT, FAKE replies dont fool me

Go try to trick someone else

You hate me and you root for me to lose. Bottom line

Dont be fake with your tounge in cheek replies and bullshit

Who do you think u are fooling ?
                          So now you call me a retard and bring my parents into it. Once again GoldenGod gets by with everything and thats the way it is. And somehow it will be my fault that you started a thread and I responded with my opinion. You think your so darn cool with all your fans treating you like a rockstar but you don't know shit. I read your post of what you "THINK" I am and LMAO. Good thing you can pick games better than you can read people.

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                            once again Vols is all over Greeks cock...he just can't help himself...
                            Griff you must really love cock the way you talk about it. If I'm on Greeks cock 75% of the time then your on mine 90% of the time. How does it taste?

Comment

edit: whatever, not worth it, but vols should really get the fuck out of greeks threads.

philly was a fuck job and a half today.
                              Last edited by molta02; 11-07-2010, 09:26 PM.

Comment

so now you call me a retard and bring my parents into it. Once again goldengod gets by with everything and thats the way it is. And somehow it will be my fault that you started a thread and i responded with my opinion. You think your so darn cool with all your fans treating you like a rockstar but you don't know shit. I read your post of what you "think" i am and lmao. Good thing you can pick games better than you can read people.
                                i said nothing negative about your parents

im just starting to realise , that based on your responses your not an asshole...but a retard

and i dont argue with retards

and "rockstar"....lmao

on a internet forum??.. For 30-70 year old guys?? ...lmao

yeah... Id rather be a "rockstar" with a different audience

Comment

Working...
                                X