• Show
Clear All

• Is this really a rule for the CFL?

Might be the dumbest league ever, and i've bet on it before, WOW

What The Fuck Happens In The CFL? Barstool Sports: New York City

Wow that is different to say the least.
    To each their own I guess

Comment

That website is blocked at my work. Maybe I can shed some light into it. What does it say?
      SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
        That website is blocked at my work. Maybe I can shed some light into it. What does it say?
        It shows a clip of a missed FG and then the 2 teams punting it at each other

Comment

If this rule applied to the Bears/Bills game Sunday, it might be worth watching
          You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

It was Garo Yepremian & Ray Finkle high on crack seeing who could kick the ball more in less than 10 seconds
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              It says...Players from opposing teams adjourn to the locker room after the game to buff each others helmets. I'm sure you'll shed some light into this....

KAZ
              [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                It says...Players from opposing teams adjourn to the locker room after the game to buff each others helmets. I'm sure you'll shed some light into this....

KAZ

Kaz,

You must be a big fan of the CFL
                NBA is a joke

Comment

The CFL is also the same league that drafted a dead person to play

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                    Kaz,

Comment

Originally posted by Watchtower76 View Post
                      Might be the dumbest league ever, and i've bet on it before, WOW

What The Fuck Happens In The CFL? Barstool Sports: New York City
                      There is one point play in the CFL called a rouge. It is awarded to a team who kicks the ball completely out of the end zone on a missed FG or on a punt OR if they are tackled in the end zone after receiving the missed FG or punt. In the video you just saw the team who received the missed FG would have given up the game winning point if they were tackled in the end zone there, thats why he kicked it back to try and force overtime. The reason why the team who kicked the FG initially, elected to punt the ball right back again, was to try yet again to earn that game winning point (by either kicking it out of the end zone OR tackling the receiving team in the end zone). They ended up getting a TD out of it instead of the one point (rouge) because the guy was not tackled in the end zone he actually fumbled it just like you would see in any other type of football. Hopefully that makes more sense. Seems silly I know..

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                        Kaz,

Comment

Jeez...That IS the most bizarre thing I've ever seen in football (or...whatver game that is that they're playing in Canada)...eeehhh

Comment

Working...
                          X