No announcement yet.

Dallas = Embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its so funny how the team under the radar(Giants) and the team hyped up(Dallas) do exactly the opposite of what the talking heads say. Giants get a glorified practice next week hosting Dallas.

Comment

Originally posted by Letswinalot View Post
      Its so funny how the team under the radar(Giants) and the team hyped up(Dallas) do exactly the opposite of what the talking heads say. Giants get a glorified practice next week hosting Dallas.
      Nothing much will change this season with Garrett coaching. He's as lost as Wade was. After all, he's the guy with the stable full of backs that he decided not to give the football to. If Jones wanted to inspire any change this season, he'd go to DeCamillis who is the only coach on that sideline that seems to have a pulse.

As a Redskins fan, I couldn't enjoy this more. This makes the stupid McNabb/Shanahan 'feud' look like an undefeated season. I do wish though that the media would stop spending so much time analyzing losing, crappy teams (Dallas, Minnesota) and spend more time on the teams that are having nice, surprising seasons and contending. (Giants, Falcons, etc.) But that isn't as much fun for the media, especially in the case of ESPN with the Cowboys who they think are the center of the universe.

Comment

So they finally fired Wade Phillips... When will Jerry Jones fire himself????

Comment

I wouldnt get too excited about Dallas having a bad year.They will bounce back.Enjoy it while you can.Lets see Peyton,Brady,Rodgers,or Brees go down and see what happens.I know Dallas was 1 and 5 when Romo went down,but Minn was on the ropes too,and i think they will recover.Anyway,have fun for now.We will be back!

Comment

Big Country I will bet my paycheck against yours... THAT DALLAS WILL NEVER WIN A SUPER BOWL OR MAKE IT FAR INTO THE PLAYOFFS WITH TONY ROMO AS QUARTERBACK.... He is a good athlete but a terrible leader... He is prone to choke in big games...

Comment

Yea, wouldn't expect to see much from Jason Garrett. After all this genius turned down the Ravens' job 3 years ago to stay with Dallas as their OC. How'd that work out for ya Jason
              Last edited by ravenmaniac; 11-08-2010, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Country 5 View Post
                I wouldnt get too excited about Dallas having a bad year.They will bounce back.Enjoy it while you can.Lets see Peyton,Brady,Rodgers,or Brees go down and see what happens.I know Dallas was 1 and 5 when Romo went down,but Minn was on the ropes too,and i think they will recover.Anyway,have fun for now.We will be back!
                Grape is my favorite Kool Aid flavor
                You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post
                  jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

Originally posted by PhilJr View Post

Seriously, I'm sad that Wade is out. I was enjoying his 'coaching.' Maybe they can bring Rich Kotite back. he'd be a perfect fit with the kind of coach Jerry likes.

Comment

Working...
                    X