Dallas = Embarrassment!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas = Embarrassment!

Jerry Jones and the Dallas Cowboys are the LAUGHINGSTOCKS of the NFL! There, I said it, and it feels damn good!

Dallas, Carolina, and the 49ers should all have their own conference
    Quitters Never Win, Winners Will NEVER Quit

Comment

Dallas does suck which IMO is Great as I've never liked them!

Washington just gave the game away POS.

The Bills can't kick a FG to beat KC?

Comment

I love to see DAllas lose..LOL
        Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

I loved to see the Dallas fans chant LETS GO RANGERS! at the end of the game
          SEASON RECORDS AS OF 1/24/16

NFL
          LW 2-0 +3
          SEAS 64-40-3 +23.05

NBA
          LW 1-2 -2.3
          SEAS 17-16 +6.4

NHL
          LW 8-3 +5.85
          SEAS 20-14 +0.35

NCAAB
          LW 1-7 -12.1
          SEAS 16-20 -8.3

FINAL COLLEGE FOOTBALL RECORD FOR 2015-16

70-79 -49.45

Comment

I still can't believe some services had big plays on Dallas.
            Did they not see a team in disarray on Monday against the Giants when their quarterback went down, a team which has sucked all year?
            Were they somehow supposed to magically regroup in a few days?
            I guarantee if this had been just about any team but Dallas, they would not have been favored by what they were if favored at all!
            Last edited by savage1; 11-01-2010, 07:55 PM.

Comment

There are few things as satisfying as watching this wretched team implode! I'm sure the fans will enjoy spending thousands of dollars each week to watch that suck-fest from their seats in Jerry's shrine....drink up....

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman View Post
                There are few things as satisfying as watching this wretched team implode! I'm sure the fans will enjoy spending thousands of dollars each week to watch that suck-fest from their seats in Jerry's shrine....drink up....
                Unlike baseball which has 162 games with plenty of time to catch up and make the playoffs if you get off to a lousy start, in football with only 16 games there is no such luxury.
                Translation-the Dallas season for all intensive purposes is finished-they would have to go virtually undefeated the rest of the season to have a chance to make the playoffs.
                Imo, they will be lucky to win as many as 5 or 6 games this year, and if they completely pack it in, maybe fewer.

Comment

I blame Jerry Jones for this mess. As long as he wants a robot as his head coach and somebody that can be controlled, they will never win. He should have been gone a long time ago. He is a good co-ordinator but not a good coach at all. They have no doubt quit on him and it's time for Jones to let go a little and give over some control to a "Football Guy" that will right this ship. Two names, Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. I'm not sure Cowher would bother with it because of the distance from home and the owner but i think Gruden would be the best fit. He is great with QB's and i think he is what Romo needs to take that next step. I don't think he would happen either though because i just do not see Jones giving up more control of his team to a head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                    I blame Jerry Jones for this mess. As long as he wants a robot as his head coach and somebody that can be controlled, they will never win. He should have been gone a long time ago. He is a good co-ordinator but not a good coach at all. They have no doubt quit on him and it's time for Jones to let go a little and give over some control to a "Football Guy" that will right this ship. Two names, Bill Cowher or Jon Gruden. I'm not sure Cowher would bother with it because of the distance from home and the owner but i think Gruden would be the best fit. He is great with QB's and i think he is what Romo needs to take that next step. I don't think he would happen either though because i just do not see Jones giving up more control of his team to a head coach.

Would be nice if Gruden took the job just to get him off MNF

He jumps on the bandwagon quicker than Dimer on a cheesburger.
                    NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
                      Would be nice if Gruden took the job just to get him off MNF

He jumps on the bandwagon quicker than Dimer on a cheesburger.
                      I'll drink to that!

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

It amazes me that Jones hasn't made a change. They've completely and obviously quit on Wade - at least if you throw Garrett in there as interim he might get their attention. It's only going to get worse IMO.

Comment

Here's some good news for Dallas - The UFL currently has only 5 teams but are looking for a 6th for next season. If the Cowboys can work on a few things and get a little bit better, the new league may consider them for that coveted 6th spot next season. It's a longshot, with many high school and college teams still ahead of them, but give it a shot Jerry!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I agree. I would definitely go after had no nonsense coach. I'd take a flyer on John Harbaugh's brother and hire Jim Harbaugh from Stanford. Hell the way Dallas is playing they may have first pick in the draft. That way Harbaugh can bring along Andrew Luck and say bye to Tono Homo. He is another who has to go if Dallas ever wants to win it all. IMO

Comment

Cowboys FIRE Phillips
                              FUCK YOU, FUCK ME

Comment

Working...
                              X