*** It's never to early... Auburn VS Oregon BCS Championship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
    I heard Fix has deep pockets cause each ass cheek looks like a 20 lb sack of potatoes.

Comment

Auburn #1

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

U da man vols if auburn gets by alabama then you have done nice work.

What are the mega millions numbers going to be next week
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

I think the other members on here that live in Alabama will agree with me in regards that this years iron bowl is going to be the biggest prob ever. I have a lot of Auburn friends and they're talking so much crap right now, and I don't blame them for being hyped up about their team. With that being said, I think it's hilarious that they're blowing their load already just because they're #1 in the 2nd week of the BCS rankings. I know that I cannot wait till the day after thanksgiving, and if anyone wants to meet up and throw down a few cocktails I'm game. Me and a few friends have a house that we keep during football season and rent out starting in January that's about 100 yards from the stadium, so we'll have a ton of food, and drinks. Roll Tide.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            I think the other members on here that live in Alabama will agree with me in regards that this years iron bowl is going to be the biggest prob ever. I have a lot of Auburn friends and they're talking so much crap right now, and I don't blame them for being hyped up about their team. With that being said, I think it's hilarious that they're blowing their load already just because they're #1 in the 2nd week of the BCS rankings. I know that I cannot wait till the day after thanksgiving, and if anyone wants to meet up and throw down a few cocktails I'm game. Me and a few friends have a house that we keep during football season and rent out starting in January that's about 100 yards from the stadium, so we'll have a ton of food, and drinks. Roll Tide.
            Me and a buddy talked about just riding down to hang out that day.I know we can't get a ticket but how great of a time is it going to be that game on that day.If we decide to do it then I will get your email and maybe we can kick back a few beers

Comment

I will say that I think the only way teams have a chance of stopping Cam is by running a 3-4 defense. So far this year, Auburn has yet to play a team that runs a 3-4. They do have two teams left to play this year that runs that type of D: Georgia and Bama. By running a 3-4 D's have more speed on the field and the D's are more complex than 4-3 or 4-2-5 D's. It's something to look into in the future.
              "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

since i saw the dale jr brad k. thread bumped

71 days
                HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                  since i saw the dale jr brad k. thread bumped

71 days
                  Yep.I'm feeling a GOY coming on.I will fuck them Auburns luck soon no doubt.Keep up the good work bumping threads fix. It just hurts your Tigers chances

Comment

37 DAYS WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT IF YOU WOULD HAVE PUT SOME $$$$$$ ON THIS 3 MONTHS AGO WHEN U STARTED THE THREAD.YOU WOULD HAVE GOTTEN SOME GREAT ODDS.
                    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                    0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

You beat me to it

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        You beat me to it

you know it.did not want to jinx you and the other auburn backers but i think its official now auburn will be the #1 team in the bcs come monday morning
                        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
                        0-0TOP PLAYS

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
                          you know it.did not want to jinx you and the other auburn backers but i think its official now auburn will be the #1 team in the bcs come monday morning
                          This guy is better than Garcia. Spurrier will have him a star QB in the huddle.He's smarter as a freshman than garcia as a senior

Comment

what do you think the total will be on this game?

IMO neither one of these teams D is worth a shit.

both have great offenses.

total should be in the mid 60's it would be higher IMO if it wasnt a championship game. both teams will come out flat after a month layoff.

PS BCS sucks!!!
                            2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

total will be 73-ish

Comment

Working...
                              X