Up In Smoke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up In Smoke

I guess I'm never going to win another title with my crybaby stable of drivers! It's getting hard babysitting these punks while trying to run a race team. A little humility would go a long way with these guys. You would think they would put in some hard work instead of thinking it would be handed to them on a silver platter. What have you guys done? Win a few races??? Big deal...

Grow up Kyle and Denny!

Your Boss,

Joe Gibbs

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
    When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
    Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Spark doesn't have much to do around here now that all of the "Ranters" have been banned...

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gibbs View Post
        I guess I'm never going to win another title with my crybaby stable of drivers! It's getting hard babysitting these punks while trying to run a race team. A little humility would go a long way with these guys. You would think they would put in some hard work instead of thinking it would be handed to them on a silver platter. What have you guys done? Win a few races??? Big deal...

Grow up Kyle and Denny!

Your Boss,

Joe Gibbs
        Dear Joe,

Would it be possible for me to drive 1 of your cars so I can visit the winners circle as much more than just a spectator ?

signed,

Dale #88
        He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Wow, Coach sounds angry!

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
            Dear Joe,

Would it be possible for me to drive 1 of your cars so I can visit the winners circle as much more than just a spectator ?

signed,

Dale #88

Seriously, I dont know why Joe is all upset.. It could be worse. Atleast Denny and Kyle won races this year.. 88 and 24 hasn't. That hendrick team is a god damn joke... I would put money on earnheardt genassi racing over that team anyday of the week.

Comment

Originally posted by The Lovedoc View Post

Seriously, I dont know why Joe is all upset.. It could be worse. Atleast Denny and Kyle won races this year.. 88 and 24 hasn't. That hendrick team is a god damn joke... I would put money on earnheardt genassi racing over that team anyday of the week.
              Looking like 5 titles in a row Doc...

If they're a GD joke, what is everyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Looking like 5 titles in a row Doc...

If they're a GD joke, what is everyone else?

Oh...I admit, JJ is the man.. but the rest of the team blows.

Comment

Just thank god you didnt offer me a ride.You are one smart man coach.Can you imagine all of the shit I would have torn up by now trying to catch Kyle? Oh yea Happy Late Birthday to me.
                  Last edited by DALEJR CANT WIN; 10-13-2010, 05:51 PM.
                  KYLE BUSCH FOR PRSIDENT

"Damn that wall hits back"

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Gibbs View Post

Grow up Kyle and Denny!

Your Boss,

Joe Gibbs
                    2 post in 2 years. I hope it doesn't take that long to get another 2 posts.

Comment

Originally posted by DALEJR CANT WIN View Post
                      Just thank god you didnt offer me a ride.You are one smart man coach.Can you imagine all of the shit I would have torn up by now trying to catch Kyle? Oh yea Happy Late Birthday to me.

Comment

LMFAO! Funny how the Jr haters can't stand to see something Nascar that doesn't trash him.

Doc, WTF did this thread ever have to do with Jr?

Comment

Working...
                        X