Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre and Post Bye Week Trends for Week 5 in the NFL

FYI

1. Road teams are 6-3 ATS in Cincy pre bye week games since 2001.

2. Buffalo has not won a pre bye week game since 1999. They are 2-8-1 ATS over that span

3. Underdogs have covered 12 of the last 13 Carolina pre bye week games. Carolina is the dog Sunday.

4. Minnesota is 10-2 over the total since 98 in post bye week games. Minny is also 7-1 SU and 6-1-1 ATS in their last 8 post bye week games. Really starting to like the Vikings in the Monday nighter. First off I like the post bye week trend. Second I love that Moss will be on the field for them. And finally with Minny being 1-2 and GB and Chicago both being 3-1 this is almost a must win for the Vikings.

Hope this info helps.

Bump. So far these trends are 3-0. Bears were the dogs in the carolina game. Iguess Minny is the play

Comment

Damn great work buddy!
      Forgot all about this thread. Amazing

Thnx!

Comment

Found some more info on the Vikings and Farve post bye. Farve is personally 8-1 SU in games following the last 9 byes which obviously includes games playing with the Pack, Jets and Vikings. Vikings are actually 17-3 SU in games following thier last 20 byes, winning 7 of their last 8. Usually I don't put a lot of faith into trend plays but these numbers for Farve and the Vikings are hard to ignore. In case you haven't guessed I am taking the Vikings bot ML and the points. BOL to all

Comment

I just don't get this line it's almost like they are hanging Minnesota out there saying take me at 4.5. I don't care who you are when you can get Brett +4.5 9 out of 10 times you are going to take him. Jets manhandled new England in the second half at home so this line may be right.. But I am pretty damn sure the public opinion will be with minny tonight.

Comment

After further review I see that this line started at 3.5. Public opinion appears to be on the Jets! I am dead wrong and with that being said I personally like the Vikings!

Comment

Im always betting against public opinion no Monday Night

Like the Vikings

Comment

Right side wrong outcome. Thanks Brett. The only way I could lose was you throwing a pick six and you did.

Comment

Working...
                X