Eagles -6 Vs Skins +6 Thoughts ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eagles -6 Vs Skins +6 Thoughts ?

Me n ohiohawk have been fighting over this for past hour or so now , I think eagles roll ummmm , he thinks +6 with mcnabb is a gift .... So what does everyone think ?

love the points here

Comment

Vick QB rating vs. McNabb is 54.3...

Philly 1-4 ATS last 5 at home against Skins...

Only reason Vick playin is cuz of McNabb...

Take the pts. in NFC East divisional game...

Comment

I like the points!

6 will be big here IMO.. I think it's easily a 3 point game either way and yes I think the skins can win it.

Comment

Maybe am missing something then or am letting vick get to my thinking here . . He is lighting it up n the rams light up skins , phillys D did look better n week 3 ...maybe this is a game I lay off completely n just enjoy watching a good game ...thx guyz ....

Comment

Redskins. Divisional game. Focus will be much greater this week. Shanahan will get them on track and McNabb will play out of his mind. This division is so Jeckyl and Hyde I wouldn't be surprised if the Skins take it outright.

Comment

Redskins

Comment

Wash wins the game

Comment

VERYYYY tough call. I pass but w/ a gun to my head I'd lay 'em

Comment

take the 6

Comment

take the points ! redskins ROLL !

Comment

statistically the skins beat the rams.......but didn't score so I think that game will mislead people to believing that the skins are dog crap......hence the 6 points, I think ??? And will probably take em if still there on Sun.......gl

Comment

Working...
                        X