Just lovin' everyone is on....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just lovin' everyone is on....

Everybody and their bother is on the Gamecocks tomorrow night. I have been sick all week knowing this would be Auburns 1st lose of the season but now (after 14 ultras) I'm starting to like my boys chances. The only advice I can give all my Bettors Chat Brothers is GO THE OTHER WAY!!!

WAR EAGLE

Last edited by ***THA FIX***; 09-25-2010, 12:03 AM.

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
    Everybody and their bother is on the Gamecocks tomorrow night. I have been sick all week knowing this would be Auburns 1st lose of the season but now (after 14 ultras) I'm starting to like my boys chances. The only advice I can give all my Bettors Chat Brothers is GO THE OTHER WAY!!!

WAR EAGLE

Only one wake up till the game

Good luck with your team Fix!

Comment

We need more than luck. I will say one thing, SC better spread the field because they will not run up the middle all night long.

IN CAM WE TRUST

Comment

I think your team is the right side

Line is funnier than two clowns to me!

Comment

Thats the same thing I said, how in the HELL can the mighty WAR EAGLES be the favored. I get the whole home team -3 and shit but Miss State, Clemson, and Ark St moved the ball on them

Comment

Thats the same thing I said, how in the HELL can the mighty WAR EAGLES be the favored. I get the whole home team -3 and shit but Miss State, Clemson, and Ark St moved the ball on them
            Huge game IMO as I am sure you are aware. I don't know who they play next week but if they win this tomorrow I will play against them next week. That is how big I think this game is for them. They will leave it all on the field tomorrow.

Comment

Auburn will not lose to UL Monroe and they will cover by accident

Comment

Bump for the haters

Comment

Congrats.They look pretty good.Do I hear a new Heisman candidate making a name for himself?

Comment

Auburn will not lose to UL Monroe and they will cover by accident
                    Didn't realize they were playing Monroe --good scheduling move

Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                      Congrats.They look pretty good.Do I hear a new Heisman candidate making a name for himself?
                      Now could imagine Cam Newton and Tim Tebow in the same backfield? It almost happened. Cam is tha man but beating Arkansas and LSU will make him a candidate, beating BAMA will win it for him. But I'm loving it. It is awsome to get to look forward to Saturdays again.

Comment

Working...
                      X