Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bautista hits #50. Does it smell fishy ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bautista hits #50. Does it smell fishy ??

Here is a guy who took over 1600+ at bats to hit 59 CAREER home runs and now he hits 50 in 530 at bats this season.

Does this guy have Brady Anderson syndrome ??
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

No, not unless he has tested positive or if Bonds or Clemens like stuff comes up. Thats my, my Braves hating friend accuse Chipper Jones of taking them lol.
    Last edited by Letswinalot; 09-23-2010, 08:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by insidethe8thpol View Post
      Here is a guy who took over 1600+ at bats to hit 59 CAREER home runs and now he hits 50 in 530 at bats this season.

Does this guy have Brady Anderson syndrome ??
      I agree something smells.

Comment

Let them all use... It makes the game fun again!

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
          I agree something smells.

you know what i dont think so.He has always had a big swing alot like Adam Dunn he has always either hit the ball hard or struck out.Sometimes a hitter can make adjustments at the plate that can help him with contact.That is the difference he is hitting the ball now and before he struck out.I know it looks fishy but this guy has not really gotten any bigger he just is in a zone this year.Brady Anderson went from about 180 lbs to 215 of muscle that was obvious.If i am right Cecil Fielder hit like 15 one year and hit 50 the next,with him it was not about roids it was him just hitting the ball instead of striking out.
          MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
          HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
          0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
            you know what i dont think so.He has always had a big swing alot like Adam Dunn he has always either hit the ball hard or struck out.Sometimes a hitter can make adjustments at the plate that can help him with contact.That is the difference he is hitting the ball now and before he struck out.I know it looks fishy but this guy has not really gotten any bigger he just is in a zone this year.Brady Anderson went from about 180 lbs to 215 of muscle that was obvious.If i am right Cecil Fielder hit like 15 one year and hit 50 the next,with him it was not about roids it was him just hitting the ball instead of striking out.

well he has struck out alot this year also but if you look at his average he is hitting .265 this year and that is his career high.He usually hits .230 or close to it so i think its just a matter of balls that used to be fly out to left are just turning into home runs.
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Working...
            X