Clint Bowyer dealt a hefty blow by NASCAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clint Bowyer dealt a hefty blow by NASCAR

NASCAR penalized the #33 team 150 points and suspened crew chief Shane Wilson for the next 6 races for unapproved modifications found after last week's Loudon race.

That hurts!

They were so close to being illegal at richmond it aint even funny.I think the car failed but it was to late for nascar to do anything.Then last Tuesday Nascar called Childress for a meeting and told them it was borderline so they needed to stop pushing it.That was the warning!!!!! Then for RCR to take that chance at NH knowing nascar was watching them close is idiotic if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      NASCAR penalized the #33 team 150 points and suspened crew chief Shane Wilson for the next 6 races for unapproved modifications found after last week's Loudon race.

That hurts!
      That is Bull Sh*t

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      They were so close to being illegal at richmond it aint even funny.I think the car failed but it was to late for nascar to do anything.Then last Tuesday Nascar called Childress for a meeting and told them it was borderline so they needed to stop pushing it.That was the warning!!!!! Then for RCR to take that chance at NH knowing nascar was watching them close is idiotic if you ask me.
      Yeah, I agree pal

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
        That is Bull Sh*t

Yeah, I agree pal

Just sit back and learn something PAL

Comment

Just sit back and learn something PAL
          Hey, I will email you my nascar picks later. I do not post them anymore because the views and hits take up too much bandwidth for this site. You know, it slows everything down.

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
            Hey, I will email you my nascar picks later. I do not post them anymore because the views and hits take up too much bandwidth for this site. You know, it slows everything down.
            you are crazy as hell Spark

Comment

You think he was trying that to see if he could get away with it so Harvick could use it later on?

Comment

You think he was trying that to see if he could get away with it so Harvick could use it later on?
                could be but hell Harvick ran so good all year why chance it you know.

Comment

could be but hell Harvick ran so good all year why chance it you know.
                  Cause there's lots of points to be made up when you take the as opposed to finishing 5th

Comment

Cause there's lots of points to be made up when you take the as opposed to finishing 5th
                    But they know when they win the car is going to be inspected like crazy.33 teams were idiots to even chance it.But thats the way the sport has become.If you aint pushing the envelope your in the back with junior

Comment

But they know when they win the car is going to be inspected like crazy.33 teams were idiots to even chance it.But thats the way the sport has become.If you aint pushing the envelope your in the back with junior
                      That's why they did it. The #33 team wasn't a serious title contender imo. RCR knows if someone from their stable is going to win, it will be the #29. Ergo, the 33 pushing the envelope. And hell, it passed post race inspection, they almost got it by

Comment

We got quite a bit of points to make up in Nascar 21 my friend?

Comment

We got quite a bit of points to make up in Nascar 21 my friend?
                          I'm just trying to hang on and finish in the money

It will be my first time ever in that contest! That contest has always ate my lunch

Comment

Working...
                          X