Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone watching the clock in this Miss St game?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone watching the clock in this Miss St game?

I feel bad for whoever has the over, cuz the clock operator has the under. Kansas' first poss, on 3rd and 5 they threw a incomplete pass, and they never stopped the clock. Also watch the clock, almost every play the guy is letting and extra 2-3sec run off after the blow whistle, and there has been a couple times he hasn't stopped clock after 1st down.

Originally posted by Gookis View Post
    I feel bad for whoever has the over, cuz the clock operator has the under. Kansas' first poss, on 3rd and 5 they threw a incomplete pass, and they never stopped the clock. Also watch the clock, almost every play the guy is letting and extra 2-3sec run off after the blow whistle, and there has been a couple times he hasn't stopped clock after 1st down.
    I will sure watch the Miss. State game later on today to see if what you say comes true.
    ps I am just busting you-there are so many teams out there whose names sound alike, it is easy to mix them up.

Comment

Originally posted by Gookis View Post
      The one thing that I hate about College Football is the clock. Seems like they always stop it and when they get a 1st down it takes forever to begin. Nothing like the NFL.

Comment

Working...
      X