Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats with the Texas vs Texas Tech line?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats with the Texas vs Texas Tech line?

The line is at -3 right now for Texas, am I missing something? Why is Texas only giving up 3 shouldn't they go out there and manhandle a team that has a new coach a below average defense and no running game against a stout D and an above average offense? I mean I know that tech beat them last time in Lubbock, but that was a completely different time and team....Can I get some feedback on this please
    Life is a garden, dig it

If you aint first your last

Its a satchel Indian Jones had one

Texas isn't the same team either.

Comment

how many did rice hang on that stout d

Comment

Well this is what I have to say...If anyone looks at the rank that Tech has in points scored they are sadly mistaken...They played quite possibly the worst team in College football this year in New Mexico who got beat the week before they played Tech 72-0 in Oregon, and the logest drive they put together was a 9 play 43 yard drive that ended in a fumble....Against Tech however which I might add did as much as they possibly could including blocking 2 punts to score as many points as they possibly could gave up 2 TDs and a FG going into the Half...Plus gave up 336 passing yards in the game....And if not for them picking off a pass in the redzone against the Lobos, they could of easily gave up 24 pts to an absolutly horrible team....And you talk about the Rice game? Rice had 10 pts until Texas took out most of their starters and gave up a VERY late TD...Plus tech gave up 27 to SMU yeah thats right, and it could of been a loss if SMU dosent turn the ball over 4 times in the game....So I will take Texas in a win by atlest 10 and Tech fans can keep drinking Tommy Tuberville Kol-Aid
        Life is a garden, dig it

Comment

Ground and Pound! Hook'em Horns!

Comment

10* Bomb or higher on Texas Tech

Comment

Originally posted by flyersfootball6 View Post
              Well this is what I have to say...If anyone looks at the rank that Tech has in points scored they are sadly mistaken...They played quite possibly the worst team in College football this year in New Mexico who got beat the week before they played Tech 72-0 in Oregon, and the logest drive they put together was a 9 play 43 yard drive that ended in a fumble....Against Tech however which I might add did as much as they possibly could including blocking 2 punts to score as many points as they possibly could gave up 2 TDs and a FG going into the Half...Plus gave up 336 passing yards in the game....And if not for them picking off a pass in the redzone against the Lobos, they could of easily gave up 24 pts to an absolutly horrible team....And you talk about the Rice game? Rice had 10 pts until Texas took out most of their starters and gave up a VERY late TD...Plus tech gave up 27 to SMU yeah thats right, and it could of been a loss if SMU dosent turn the ball over 4 times in the game....So I will take Texas in a win by atlest 10 and Tech fans can keep drinking Tommy Tuberville Kol-Aid

Well if you are that convinced, why ask for "Feedback"? Your mind is and was obviously already made up.

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                10* Bomb or higher on Texas Tech
                their play'n the real UT!

Comment

Originally posted by Dat Boi E View Post
                  their play'n the real UT!
                  I'm taking both UT's tomorrow.Texas and Tennessee

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                    I'm taking both UT's tomorrow.Texas and Tennessee

Comment

looks like I called that 10 points exactly is what texas won by tonight....
                      Life is a garden, dig it

Comment

Working...
                      X