Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Heard of Wuxley Sports? If so ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Heard of Wuxley Sports? If so ...

If so, do you know what happened to them? I had their site bookmarked & was monitoring Free Plays. In early Dec., the site was down. I expected it to come back, but it's still down. It's like they just decided to quit. If anyone knows what happened, I'd sure appreciate the note.

Thanks,
    Wes

I've heard of them but that's about it. Do a search on the domain name to get the e-mail address and to see if its still even registered.

Comment

I know this is one really old post, but I was just like Wes were I was following these guys very closely back in late 2001. The guy who ran the site was Bob Wuxley, and he was either really good or was on a really long hot streak around the time the site went down. It was one of the few handicapping sites I've ever actually spent money on picks on. Wish I knew where this guy went. Finally find a good one..and he's gone. Typical.

Comment

Fishy Fishy. Something stinks to high heaven.

Comment

Guy signs up and replies to a post from 11 years ago. Nothing fishy there kb!

Comment

He is now a lawn cutter, friend and lover for Ty Gaston. After each loss, they get under the covers and play 'code zebra'. Must be some inside game amongst those handicappers
            He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

Comment

Found out what happened to Bob Wuxley

ALBANY NEW YORK: Robert "Bob" Wuxley (45) death via horse. Wuxley was a Handicapping Tout
              living outside of New York City. And after a hard day of peddling his shitty football and basketball picks he would regularly visit a farm where he would have sex with male horses. He would be on the receiving end. (Which fascinates me by the way -- seems like it would take some really twisted Horse Whisperer action to get a horse to do that. What's the old saying? You can lead a horse to anus but you can't make him violate it? I think that's it.)

In July of 2005, though, one of the horses got too deep in him -- and caused him a perforated colon. Wuxley resisted getting immediate medical attention because often his ass was sore from the large cock the horse regularly shoved deep in his rectum. He thought it was just the normal pain that he normally enjoyed for a few days after his ass was gaped. Unfortunately he ended up dying from complications with the injury.

He is survived by his adopted son Brandon Lang who is carrying on the family business of peddling shitty handicapping picks on the internet. Brandon has taken the male horse "Long Furlong" to raise himself on his farm in upstate New York. He felt his Dad would want him to keep the big fella in the family.

AP Albany Herald daily news
              Obituary July 7 2005
              Questions, comments, complaints:
              [email protected]

Comment

Omg

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                  Omg
                  I know, horrible story about poor Bob isn't it.
                  Questions, comments, complaints:
                  [email protected]

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                      Not sure what is so funny about this or what I'm trying to sell here. The Bob Wuxley guy is long gone...disappeared a decade or more ago. He is not trying to sell anything, and I'm not either. He was a good handicapper that I used back in the day. Was doing some research and came across this story and responded. Glad you all find that so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                        ALBANY NEW YORK: Robert "Bob" Wuxley (45) death via horse. Wuxley was a Handicapping Tout
                        living outside of New York City. And after a hard day of peddling his shitty football and basketball picks he would regularly visit a farm where he would have sex with male horses. He would be on the receiving end. (Which fascinates me by the way -- seems like it would take some really twisted Horse Whisperer action to get a horse to do that. What's the old saying? You can lead a horse to anus but you can't make him violate it? I think that's it.)

In July of 2005, though, one of the horses got too deep in him -- and caused him a perforated colon. Wuxley resisted getting immediate medical attention because often his ass was sore from the large cock the horse regularly shoved deep in his rectum. He thought it was just the normal pain that he normally enjoyed for a few days after his ass was gaped. Unfortunately he ended up dying from complications with the injury.

He is survived by his adopted son Brandon Lang who is carrying on the family business of peddling shitty handicapping picks on the internet. Brandon has taken the male horse "Long Furlong" to raise himself on his farm in upstate New York. He felt his Dad would want him to keep the big fella in the family.

AP Albany Herald daily news
                        Obituary July 7 2005

Lmfao. Awesome
                        2013 NCAA POD Record

8-3ATS +3.80 units

2013 NFL POD Record

1-2 ATS -4.50 units

Comment

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
                          When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
                          Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
                            I know, horrible story about poor Bob isn't it.
                            Hell John,how do you think the horses felt?.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
                              Thats great

Comment

Working...
                              X