Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When do the Red Sox kick Papelbon to the curb ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When do the Red Sox kick Papelbon to the curb ??

No lead is safe when this guy enters the game anymore.

WTF is his problem ??
    He who wears diaper knows his shit - Confucius

I dont know, but I bet Boston at Toronto and he blew a 3 run lead a while back... He is capable of screwing you any game.

Comment

The speed of his fastball is down and the movement isn't as good as it was a few years back-he is no Mariano thats for sure-I will be surprised if he is back next season as Bard as waiting in the wings.

Comment

He absolutely FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

same thing with broxton in L.A...they cant throw anything but a fastball for a strike , so everbody knows whats coming

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
            He absolutely FUCKIN SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            that about sums it up
            MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
            HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
            0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

J Papelbon 1 1/3 2 4 4 2 2 0 what an ASS

Comment

Any major or minor league player will catch up with a fast ball sooner later, no matter the speed. Off speed pitches and curve balls separate the men from the boys. These guys egos are so great that they want to try to blow the batters away.

Retirement homes are full of heat throwing relievers that have few pitches in their arsenal.

Being a die hard Sox fan, I would rather see the season over in early September than in October Been a tough year with the injuries, and Francona has done a decent job keeping them close, but todays game was hard to stomach.

Comment

I believe he is a free agent after this year, or has a team option. Either way, he's in his final four weeks in a Red Sox uniform.
                  O..H.........I..O!

2010 NCAA Football: 4-3-1

2010 NFL: 0-0

2009-2010 NCAA Basketball: 30-23-1

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post
                    Any major or minor league player will catch up with a fast ball sooner later, no matter the speed. Off speed pitches and curve balls separate the men from the boys. These guys egos are so great that they want to try to blow the batters away.

Retirement homes are full of heat throwing relievers that have few pitches in their arsenal.

Being a die hard Sox fan, I would rather see the season over in early September than in October Been a tough year with the injuries, and Francona has done a decent job keeping them close, but todays game was hard to stomach.
                    Agreed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Nothing is as far away as one minute ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Guns View Post

Today sort of reminded me of the way Papelbon pissed away game three in the ninth inning last year in the playoffs against the Angels.

Comment

Originally posted by ULikeApples View Post
                        I believe he is a free agent after this year, or has a team option. Either way, he's in his final four weeks in a Red Sox uniform.
                        contract through next season. It would have to be a trade.

Comment

Working...
                        X