TOP3
    Martin +900
    J.Burton +350
    BiffleButt +240
    Stewart +200

Dark Horse T3 1/2 unit
    D.Regan +3000

gl Racefans

Hi Joe ! Hope things are good in the Big Windy ! Freezin' Butt cold here 58 no Sun !!
    Last edited by Ldawg; 08-15-2010, 01:12 PM.

Good luck Dawg. I don't see Ragan going out there and passing the 48 for the win but if he hangs around the top 10 then takes a chance on fuel at the end we could steal one.I have him at 100/1 to win and 30/1 top 3 like you.Hope it happens

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Good luck Dawg. I don't see Ragan going out there and passing the 48 for the win but if he hangs around the top 10 then takes a chance on fuel at the end we could steal one.I have him at 100/1 to win and 30/1 top 3 like you.Hope it happens
      Looked like he had a shot , I'm a little put off by the fact his best finsh this year was 12th .
      He's really been a disappointment on that team .

Hope old man Martin has a good day and of course, J.Burton (for my survivor pick) !

Good luck Bro'

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        Looked like he had a shot , I'm a little put off by the fact his best finsh this year was 12th .
        He's really been a disappointment on that team .

Hope old man Martin has a good day and of course, J.Burton (for my survivor pick) !

Good luck Bro'
        How bout when nascar made the rule the teams could only have 4 cars and Roush let McMurray go and kept Ragan. Wonder if he kicks himself in the ass for that call

Comment

gl today

Don't make me go Cajun on your Ass!

Comment

Originally posted by Kaptain View Post
            gl today
            Thanks Kapt. how ya been ?

Comment

Working...
            X