New Member ISO

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member ISO

New member wanting to stay with the same members picks for the year. Who do you recommend for NFL and NCAA Football? Thanks

There are a lot of members on the site that do well in foots. I would watch the ones that keep a record, but other than that your question isn't an easy answer.

Comment

Vitterd.This guy eats sleeps and breaths sports.You won't find him anywhere else than here at BC posting plays and talking sports

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
        There are a lot of members on the site that do well in foots. I would watch the ones that keep a record, but other than that your question isn't an easy answer.
        Well said Monte

Alot of SOLID cappers here at BC for football no doubt.

Comment

Follow my picks to the letter and then do the exact oppisite and you probably make cash. HE HE

What Monte says, alot of smart cookies on this forum.

I use all their input and keep track of their picks and when I see a team that a majority is favoring, I will pull the trigger.

Remember only wager what you can lose.

Off the soapbox for now.

GL

Joe
          BadgerJoe
          Life's a gamble, hold out for nickle juice!

Comment

Originally posted by BadgerJoe View Post
            Remember only wager what you can lose.
            Good advice Joe.I will also add that I don't let the words "Bomb" "Monster" "HUGE" and hype make me up my play. I might play the game and follow the pick but it will be for the same amount as I bet on my own plays.

Comment

Working...
            X