Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilton contest (please move to main forum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hilton contest (please move to main forum)

SORRY MONTE I COULDN'T POST IN THE MAIN FORUM

IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT ENTERING THE HILTON CONTEST LISTEN UP

$1500 ENTRY PAYS TOP-20 LY 1st PLACE $196,000...WE WOULD MEET AT HILTON AND YOU SIGN UP IN YOUR NAME AND I WOULD BE APPOINTED PROXY...

MY FEE $250 & 5% OF CONTEST WINNINGS FOR MAKING PIX FOR 17 WEEKS

IF INTERESTED GET MY EMAIL FROM MONTE
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Bump.....
    "My desire to be well informed is currently at odds with my desire to remain sane"

Comment

Monte

No offense, Bobby, but I'd like to ask Monte or another mod to verify that you can be trusted. Again, I'm not being an asshole but would like somebody to vouch.

Comment

I AGREE GRIS CAUSE I HAD THE SAME FEELING...WHAT IF SOMEONE HERE CAME IN 1st AND DIDNT PAY ME THE 5%...NO OFFENSE TAKEN

Comment

Only 3 weeks left.....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
            no offense, bobby, but i'd like to ask monte or another mod to verify that you can be trusted. Again, i'm not being an asshole but would like somebody to vouch.
            as you can see from my sign up date i was with monte front the beginning....i'm 65 yrs old and can't even run.....

Comment

Originally posted by BOBBYW63 View Post
              SORRY MONTE I COULDN'T POST IN THE MAIN FORUM

IF ANYONE IS SERIOUSLY THINKING ABOUT ENTERING THE HILTON CONTEST LISTEN UP

$1500 ENTRY PAYS TOP-20 LY 1st PLACE $196,000...WE WOULD MEET AT HILTON AND YOU SIGN UP IN YOUR NAME AND I WOULD BE APPOINTED PROXY...

MY FEE $250 & 5% OF CONTEST WINNINGS FOR MAKING PIX FOR 17 WEEKS

IF INTERESTED GET MY EMAIL FROM MONTE
              They shouldn't have to meet you in Vegas. I never once went to Vegas when getting in these things. I had a guy that did it for us as he lived in Vegas.

You should check that out, because you're more than likely to get people to pay you for your services if they don't have to come to Vegas.

Comment

IMO that is a hefty price to pay Bobby. Not only do you have to fly to Vegas just to sign up, we also have to give you $250 AND 5%?

We had 5 guys do it here about 3 or 4 years ago and a guy in Vegas did it for us for $200 with no 5% taken and we didn't have to fly to Vegas to sign up. We actually finished in the money too. I would be shocked if anybody took you up on the offer but who knows. I would also worry at that age that what if you became ill or something? What happens then??

Comment

I REMEMBER THAT WAYNE,you guys did a good job !!!!
                  DON'T YOU EAT THE YELLOW SNOW !! PS-MARVIN LOVES SPLIT SALAD !!

Comment

Originally posted by WayneChung View Post
                    I REMEMBER THAT WAYNE,you guys did a good job !!!!
                    Don't forget us we took 4th place

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
                      Don't forget us we took 4th place
                      i must have missed that team
                      2007 BCS and 2009 BCS CHAMPS
                      2006 & 2007 NCAA MENS BASKETBALL CHAMPS
                      2008 & 2010 RAYS BASEBALL AMERICAN LEAGUE CHAMPS

Comment

Working...
                      X