• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jcindaville View Post
    What did JR do?
    What a dumbass

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
      Jr was leading the race and Montoya took him out with about 15 to go.Jr dominated this race JC but bad luck once again The 88 is back and getting close to championship form
      JR leading when ?? Looked to me like JPM (El Quito) was running in about 10th when he got STUPID and wound up taking out JR running BEHIND him in 11th or 12th !! Championship form ? Dang Vols what series are you watching ??

I think we can stick a fork in Golden State Racing in the Survivor Pool , cause he's done. JMHO

Beware the Okie !!

Comment

Originally posted by Ldawg View Post
        JR leading when ?? Looked to me like JPM (El Quito) was running in about 10th when he got STUPID and wound up taking out JR running BEHIND him in 11th or 12th !! Championship form ? Dang Vols what series are you watching ??

I think we can stick a fork in Golden State Racing in the Survivor Pool , cause he's done. JMHO

Beware the Okie !!
        Damn LDwag. We know JC didn't watch the race so I pretty much made all that up thinking he would believe me

Guess I went a little overboard with the Championship contender quote

Comment

Jr was leading the race and Montoya took him out with about 15 to go.Jr dominated this race JC but bad luck once again The 88 is back and getting close to championship form

Comment

Damn LDwag. We know JC didn't watch the race so I pretty much made all that up thinking he would believe me

Guess I went a little overboard with the Championship contender quote
            BWahahahahahaha .... that realization accured to ME just as soon as I HIT the SUBMIT Button !! Come on "El Quito" was pretty good ... (my little 42's broke so I don't want to play any more)

Poor

Comment

Working...
            X