NBA Draft Predictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NBA Draft Predictions

This is my best guess for the top 10, what about you?

1. Wall
    2. Turner
    3. Favors
    4. Johnson
    5. Counsins
    6. Udoh
    7. Monroe
    8. Aminu
    9. Davis
    10. Hayward

Sleeper of the draft, Paul George, everybody that passed on him and took a big goofy guy will regret it.

Here's a blockbuster I just heard about

Yahoo! Sports is reporting that the Pacers are offering Danny Granger and the 10th pick in Thursday evening's draft to the Nets in exchange for the third pick, Devin Harris and Yi Jianlian .

Comment

The Chicago Bulls have cleared more salary-cap room for their free-agent splurge by agreeing to trade Kirk Hinrich(notes) and the No. 17 pick to the Washington Wizards for a second-round pick, NBA sources confirmed to Yahoo! Sports.

The trade, which can’t be completed until July 8 after the Wizards clear cap room to absorb Hinrich, frees the Bulls to now offer close to two max-level contracts to a top-tier free-agent class that includes LeBron James(notes), Dwyane Wade(notes), Chris Bosh(notes) and Amar’e Stoudemire(notes).

Comment

The Knicks are said to be making plans to host an elaborate meal and meeting with LeBron James in Manhattan on July 1.
        The tentative plan is for Knicks management and officials to host LeBron and his entourage for a large dinner party catered by a celebrity chef in hopes of convincing him to sign. However, with all the money Miami is clearing, a Heat team featuring LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh is looking more and more likely with every passing minute.

Comment

Originally posted by BigWeiner View Post
          Here's a blockbuster I just heard about

Yahoo! Sports is reporting that the Pacers are offering Danny Granger and the 10th pick in Thursday evening's draft to the Nets in exchange for the third pick, Devin Harris and Yi Jianlian .
          Why would the Nets do that?

Comment

I've been hearing all day that the Celtics are trying to trade Kendrick Perkins and the 19th pick to move up in to the lottery.

Comment

However, with all the money Miami is clearing, a Heat team featuring LeBron, Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh is looking more and more likely with every passing minute.
              NO WAY they can afford all 3.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                It would HAVE TO BE a sign and trade deals.

Comment

Why would the Nets do that?
                  Because they weren't very good with Devin Harris and Yi isn't very good. Granger is a superstar.

Comment

Heard they would be sign and trades, like you said.

Comment

Because they weren't very good with Devin Harris and Yi isn't very good. Granger is a superstar.
                      Harris had zero help and that would have been a BAD deal imo for the Nets.

Comment

Harris had zero help and that would have been a BAD deal imo for the Nets.
                        I like Harris, but he still doesn't have any help. Pacers weren't much better with Granger, but Granger and Lopez would've been a good start to turning it around.

Comment

This is my best guess for the top 10, what about you?

1. Wall
                          2. Turner
                          3. Favors
                          4. Johnson
                          5. Counsins
                          6. Udoh
                          7. Monroe
                          8. Aminu
                          9. Davis
                          10. Hayward

Sleeper of the draft, Paul George, everybody that passed on him and took a big goofy guy will regret it.
                          7 in, 3 to go

Comment

make that 8 in

Comment

I like Harris, but he still doesn't have any help. Pacers weren't much better with Granger, but Granger and Lopez would've been a good start to turning it around.
                              But they would have lost the 3rd pick. Harris, Lopez & Favors might be good too if they can sign another G or SF to go with them.

Comment

Working...
                              X