USA getting screwed!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA getting screwed!!!!

Is anyone else watching the USA getting completely screwed in this game? US scores a clear goal and it's disallowed. What was that jackass watching? This is why I can't stand this sport. Really awful officiating. This guy has blown several calls......

KAZ
    [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Originally posted by kazdog View Post
    is anyone else watching the usa getting completely screwed in this game? Us scores a clear goal and it's disallowed. What was that jackass watching? This is why i can't stand this sport. Really awful officiating. This guy has blown several calls......

Kaz
    yeah that ssucked had no $$$$$$ on the game so if i am still pissed saying this has nothing to do with money
    MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
    HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
    0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

What did the ref call?
      1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Originally posted by orientalhawn View Post
        What did the ref call?
        When the US finally tied the game, they got a penalty kick near the box, and made what was an easy goal, and a legit goal, and the referee disallowed it, and gave no reason for disallowing the goal. That would have been the winner for the US. Terrible, terrible call. As bad, if not worse than the Joyce call...

You can't make such a bogus reversal on an obvious goal. It's obvious to me he had some bias against the US.

KAZ
        [email protected]

Comment

They just interviewed Landon Donvan and he said the ref wouldn't tell them what he called. They have no idea why the goal is disallowed. That ref is a disgrace and he shouldn't referee anothe World Cup game ever. USA really got ass raped on the disallowed goal. It was clearly a good goal. In fact the ref should have awarded the US a penalty kick since they all but tackled Bradley. Glad I had no money on that one.

Comment

The official call was a foul on Maurice Edu. Don't ask me what the foul was because I saw nothing there.

Comment

Originally posted by ctt8410 View Post
              The official call was a foul on Maurice Edu. Don't ask me what the foul was because I saw nothing there.
              That was such bullshit. I saw 3 holding fouls against Slovenia on the play. Biased officiating...

KAZ
              [email protected]

Comment

This report on yahoo news said Edu was offsides
                Referee costs U.S. win, can't stifle massive comeback for draw - Dirty Tackle - World SoccerBlog - Yahoo! Sports
                updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

WTF is offsides in soccer???
                  updated thru 4/04 play

CFB: (0-1) 1.05 units
                  NFL: (0-0) 0.0 units

Comment

Originally posted by Bill the Thrill View Post
                    WTF is offsides in soccer???
                    Not that play. That's for sure. I'll see if I can dig up the exact rule. It has to do when your player is in front of an opposing player when you kick the ball to him....

KAZ
                    [email protected]

Comment

Is it just me or did anyone else think the ref looked like Flava Flav. Hell Flava Flav would have done a better job

Comment

Originally posted by ravenmaniac View Post
                        Is it just me or did anyone else think the ref looked like Flava Flav. Hell Flava Flav would have done a better job
                        Stevie Wonder could have done a better job than that asschop!

KAZ
                        [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
                          When the US finally tied the game, they got a penalty kick near the box, and made what was an easy goal, and a legit goal, and the referee disallowed it, and gave no reason for disallowing the goal. That would have been the winner for the US. Terrible, terrible call. As bad, if not worse than the Joyce call...

You can't make such a bogus reversal on an obvious goal. It's obvious to me he had some bias against the US.

KAZ
                          I watched it and could not see any thing wrong just alot of holding on both sides...Oh well................... If only the US played a better frist half.......
                          1*=$50

Crusader MM starting qb at Oregon

Comment

Let me add this to this post...

If this had happened to one of the fanatical soccer countries in Europe, such as Spain or England, or one of the fanatical countries in Latin America, this referee from Mali, Koman Coulibaly would be in jeopardy of losing his life for the rest of his life. And I'm not even kidding.

This guy would have received thousands of death threats by now. He was that awful and missed several calls. He is VERY LUCKY that he blew those calls against the Americans.

KAZ
                            [email protected]

Comment

Another goal disallowed on a questionable offsides call. What a FUCKING JOKE!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X