Fuck the World Cup. That's Right I Said It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck the World Cup. That's Right I Said It

I have had it trying to bet this sport. I have one futures play remaining Holland to win it all. Watching these games explains why this sport has never caught on in the U.S., too fucking boring. Run up and down the field for 90 minutes and what do you have 1-1, 0-0 and 1-0 games. Each team has about 3 or 4 legitimate scoring shots per game. Hopefully these games will get better when the big boys play like Germany, Spain and Brazil. Most teams look like they are happy with a 0-0 tie. The most popular sport in the world...go figure. Can't wait till real football begins.

Feel Ya On That , Watched About 10 Mins Of The U.S.A Match YesterDay And This Is Boring As Fuck Watch . . .

Comment

I couldnt agree more..

Comment

Amen brother. And shame on me for taking the over ever in these games. Lesson learned. The totals should be set at 1.5. Seems like under 2 is a slam dunk in these snooze fests, but I'm done with this junk.

Comment

What's the world cup?

Comment

I agree but it's way better than the NBA. That shit is pure junk!!!
            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
              I agree but it's way better than the NBA. That shit is pure junk!!!
              Have you watched any of the finals? One of the better series I've seen in a while.

Hockey fucking sucks is what is junk!

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
                Have you watched any of the finals? One of the better series I've seen in a while.

Hockey fucking sucks is what is junk!
                I agree KB...I could watch BOS/LAL play all the time.

and I agree with you're second opinion too...Hockey blows! If I wasn't watching the Cubs game the other night I wouldn't even know that the Shitty Cup was over? (The mentioned the parade...)
                It's always noon somewhere!

My Fish and Aquariums

Griffey's Posted Record

Comment

very tough sport to watch....I wouldn't be able to do it every Sunday that is for sure.
                  For the month that it is on I would think we will get some better games soon. I sure as hell hope so!

Comment

I would rather watch Days Of Our Lives , than effing Soccer !! It Sucks .

Comment

Soccer moms are all that is good about that sport! They suck a mean cock
                      Questions, comments, complaints:
                      [email protected]

Comment

Questions, comments, complaints:
                        [email protected]

Comment

I'm not a fan of Soccer at all. BUT, i do like the World Cup every time it comes around and i'm doing pretty well betting on it too.

I also agree with kb when it comes to Hoops & Hockey. Please Child (Chad)!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                            I'm not a fan of Soccer at all. BUT, i do like the World Cup every time it comes around and i'm doing pretty well betting on it too.

I also agree with kb when it comes to Hoops & Hockey. Please Child (Chad)!!!
                            I just wish my wife was a soccer mom!

Comment

Originally posted by griffey_mojo View Post
                              I agree KB...I could watch BOS/LAL play all the time.

and I agree with you're second opinion too...Hockey blows! If I wasn't watching the Cubs game the other night I wouldn't even know that the Shitty Cup was over? (The mentioned the parade...)
                              As an all sports fan, can anyone really compare baseball to playoff hocky for excitement? Baseball is truly a snooze fest only to be outdone by Soccer. If you don't understand the rules of hockey you may not completely get it, but how can you not appreciate a sport that is end to end with speed and skill, only to be topped off with bone crushing hits and tougher players than any sport going. Every shot, every hit, every pass can make a difference in this high speed game. Wait, the pitcher just threw another ball. Now the count is full.
                              Let's Hammer the Book.

Comment

Working...
                              X