Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screw the Big 10 and Pac 10 here's the real move

Boise State joins the Mountain West - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

Now that's what I'm talking about. With this addition the Mountain West becomes much stronger. It would be great to see one more big move into the conference.

PK
    No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by poskid View Post
      Boise State joins the Mountain West - College Football Nation Blog - ESPN

Now that's what I'm talking about. With this addition the Mountain West becomes much stronger. It would be great to see one more big move into the conference.

PK
      As an AFA grad, I love this move!!!

Comment

Seriously....What's the big deal about Boise? They're having a good run in football at the moment. They'll go back to mediocrity soon and guess what, it's nothing more than a crappy school in shithole, Idaho.

I bet schools are just dying to schedule Boise so their fans can take a fun trip to Boise, Idaho in the winter, where temperatures are the same as they are in Siberia. Oh, but what about the rest of Boise's teams? Mediocre in hoops, less than mediocre in baseball, and any of their other teams doing jack squat?

Boise is seriously lacking in facilities and has only been a Div I school since 1996. This decision was based solely on their football team 'at the moment.' And that team won't be on top forever....Dumb move by the MWC. But then this is a conference that can boast of having Colo St, Air Force, Wyoming , SD St and UNLV.
        Last edited by KazDog; 06-12-2010, 02:54 AM.
        [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post
          Seriously....What's the big deal about Boise? They're having a good run in football at the moment. They'll go back to mediocrity soon and guess what, it's nothing more than a crappy school in shithole, Idaho.

I bet schools are just dying to schedule Boise so their fans can take a fun trip to Boise, Idaho in the winter, where temperatures are the same as they are in Siberia. Oh, but what about the rest of Boise's teams? Mediocre in hoops, less than mediocre in baseball, and any of their other teams doing jack squat?

Boise is seriously lacking in facilities and has only been a Div I school since 1996. This decision was based solely on their football team 'at the moment.' And that team won't be on top forever....Dumb move by the MWC. But then this is a conference that can boast of having Colo St, Air Force, Wyoming , SD St and UNLV.
          Shit Give me A Break Boise is a Great Town and a great Party town.... This is a great Move for them just hope they can hang on to Utah and TCU..

Comment

Originally posted by KazDog View Post

Sounds like you're still bitter about these teams bouncing from the WAC.

And please remind me who beat that powerhouse Fresno squad in NM Bowl last year.

Comment

This was a no-brainer and they should have done it years ago! Now they might also add Kansas and Mizzou, so the MWC is looking better and better.

Comment

Originally posted by drugstuntman View Post
                This was a no-brainer and they should have done it years ago! Now they might also add Kansas and Mizzou, so the MWC is looking better and better.
                Report: Kansas Jayhawks, Missouri Tigers on Mountain West Conference's radar - ESPN

I don't see KU agreeing to this, but it would be awesome!

Comment

What other offers does KU have out there? Unfortunate for their basketball program, but looks like the best case scenario for them imo.

Comment

Working...
                  X