• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USC FB Team to Receive 2-Year Postseason Ban

Wow!

Source: Two-year postseason ban for USC football - ESPN Los Angeles

Knoxville don't look so bad now does it Kiffin

Comment

Pete Caroll is alot smarter than we think. Boy did he get out of town at the right time or what

Comment

Pete Carroll ought to have some sort of penalty imo. Same with Calipari.

Comment

I wonder what will happen after all the realignment of conferences tomorrow? Does anybody else think these "super conferences" might just tell the NCAA to go away? Maybe get a playoff system in the D 1 football?

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
            Pete Caroll is alot smarter than we think. Boy did he get out of town at the right time or what
            Good point Vols---he had to have some idea or inclination this was going down.

Go to an NFL team where he is safe....outside the whole realm of College Football!

Comment

Originally posted by bryce View Post
              Good point Vols---he had to have some idea or inclination this was going down.

Go to an NFL team where he is safe....outside the whole realm of College Football!
              I agrre with KB that he should have to face some trouble also but like you said,he's in the NFL now.I guess they could fine him or something but he really won't suffer at all compared to the coaches and players at USC now.

Comment

Knoxville don't look so bad now does it Kiffin
                I agrre with KB that he should have to face some trouble also but like you said,he's in the NFL now.I guess they could fine him or something but he really won't suffer at all compared to the coaches and players at USC now.
                This gives Kiffin an excuse to be a sub par coach. If he went 7-3 without the penalties, they would get rid of him, now he has an excuse as to why his team isn't winning.

Comment

Working...
                X