Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

no way this ump screwed this up that bad. was it fixed for instant replay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no way this ump screwed this up that bad. was it fixed for instant replay?

just wondering, was this call the catalyst to bring instant replay to the game?

Dont rip me please, because any tee ball umpire could get that call so what the fuck did he do that for?

And the other umpires couldve huddled up to get the call right.

This is why this isnt america's past time anymore. The umpires next to the nba are the worst and no way does this happen in the nfl without the refs getting together and getting that right.

He should be fired, if I screwed something up so elementary at work I would be dismissed, no doubt about it.

Video?

Comment

umpire=douche

Comment

Im sorry that whole crew should be fired. They shouldve gotten together and got the call right!

Comment

Yeah, he was out. I watched it briefly last night and it went so fast it looked as if he didn't have control of the ball.

Comment

I'll be honest with you...The first time I saw this in full speed I thought the ball wasnt secured. JMO. With replay this is called an out every time.

PK
            No thrills, frills, spills or write-ups. Just givin ya the winners everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by BettorsChat View Post
              Yeah, he was out. I watched it briefly last night and it went so fast it looked as if he didn't have control of the ball.
              Not securing the ball is the only reason he should have had any doubt, Gallaraga kind of snowconed it and it almost came out of his glove I will agree with that...

Ump on the other hand he said he thought the runner beat it out, no reason to think that, Gallaraga was on the bag easily before the runner...I feel bad for the pitcher, once in a lifetime type of deal there

Comment

Working...
              X