Ejected perkins

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ejected perkins

Bad called. Ref, wants 6 or 7 games. Celtics got bad called all over.

Looking like Tim Donaghy is right!

Joey Crawford ought to be FIRED!!!

Comment

With all due respect he had 2 points and 4 rebounds and they lost by 21 points. I don't think that made all that much difference. Quote by Doc Rivers...

"We've put ourselves in that position," Rivers said after the game. "And like I told our guys, you can't make any excuses."

TOUCHDOWN FAT BOY!

I was Born my Pappy's Son,
      When I hit the ground, I was on the Run!
      Jon E. Checkers

Comment

Cause he played 5 minutes

I'm not making excuses JCheck, it just seems like Donaghy is more and more right

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          Cause he played 5 minutes

I'm not making excuses JCheck, it just seems like Donaghy is more and more right
          Exactly. Just watch that 60 minutes interview. NBA refs favor and unfavor certain players based on personality conflicts with each other. Like WTF is that bush? Just a pukefest that league man..

Who's even in the finals this year again? Seriously have no clue?
          SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post
            With all due respect he had 2 points and 4 rebounds and they lost by 21 points. I don't think that made all that much difference. Quote by Doc Rivers...

"We've put ourselves in that position," Rivers said after the game. "And like I told our guys, you can't make any excuses."
            I'm not sure it would have mattered either but Perk was ejected in the 1st half and Boston was within 6 at one point of the 3rd qtr so you never know. Nobody has defended Howard better than Perkins too. I just find it funny that Howard can throw elbows around and give guys concussions but no flagarant's or anything are called on him. I'm with kb. Tim knows what he is talking about and the league wanted a 6 or 7 game series imo.

Comment

Originally posted by jcheckers View Post

defense is where it makes a difference...put that on your stat sheet...

Comment

Working...
              X