Cheap Sports Jerseys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap Sports Jerseys

Some or alot of u guys may already know about this site, but i just found out about it a few weeks ago, and just received my first order and it is legit. There are some really great deals on sports jerseys, i ordred 2 hockey {bhawks} jerseys and the are the real deal, and if there not no one will ever know. Just thought i would share if anyone is interested, they have current players and old timers. Hope i can post the site if not i apologize. Hope some of you guys find this helpfull!

cheap nfl jerseys(all $19.5)from china free shipping-wholesale nfl jerseys

are you sure its legit? Do they accept credit cards? I was looking at some of their sneakers and they have old school jordans and nike air max that retail for well over $120 an they are selling them for 39 dollars? I like alot of shit on their but I'm afraid its a hoax. anyone else know of this site and if its legit?
    U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Good question UCONN like many things on there for some nice prices...

ANYONE??

Comment

I would say it's real deal, but the stuff is knock offs. And it probably is hard to tell the difference. I get e-mails all the time for watches that are knock offs.

Comment

1st off, what are those Saints jerseys?

2nd, I'm gonna say these are the same type of jerseys they sell in Korea. Unless you're a jersey buff, you can't tell the difference, but these are most likely "fakes."

Comment

Originally posted by FB Coach13 View Post
            Some or alot of u guys may already know about this site, but i just found out about it a few weeks ago, and just received my first order and it is legit. There are some really great deals on sports jerseys, i ordred 2 hockey {bhawks} jerseys and the are the real deal, and if there not no one will ever know. Just thought i would share if anyone is interested, they have current players and old timers. Hope i can post the site if not i apologize. Hope some of you guys find this helpfull!

cheap nfl jerseys(all $19.5)from china free shipping-wholesale nfl jerseys

nice find coach, i actually have bought shoes and jerseys from those sites unfortunately i had to go through 1 or 2 scams to find the real deal like you say, I can't speak for this specific site but i can tell you that my jerseys ARE real (as far as i can tell) and the nike's are DEF real because i have a back problem and can actually only wear a certain type of (nike) shoe.

the first site i ordered from....FAKE they didn't even send me the right shoes they just threw some random pair in a box, then i put them on and my back said OOOOOUUUUCH !!!! one of the dudes at the gym works for champs part time and he told me they were fake, then i brought him the ones i'm wearing right now and he said oh yea these are different, these are real. (there is a special insole for different kind of nike shoes.) also under the insole look for stitching patterns. If you see an even thick pattern well stitched around the shoe, it's good, if the stitching is uneven and all over the place...fake

i would post the jersey site but i just checked it and it's a different site than when i ordered it's still a jersey site but it doesn't look as legit. STAY AWAY FROM this one guys The place that sent me the wrong AND fake is... Air Max Plus ,saled at discount price with 100%guarantted high quality.

You can really find quality stuff on some of those sites but then again some are total rip offs so it's really just a roll of the dice.

Comment

I emailed them asking if the Nikes were real and here's the response...GL deciphering it:

replace but good quality
              if it is real, the price are not just about 40usd

believe we can cooperate well

waiting your reply soon

sincerely

sales dapartment

John

China toppower shoes CO.,LTD

Comment

Originally posted by LVJimmy View Post
                I emailed them asking if the Nikes were real and here's the response...GL deciphering it:

replace but good quality
                if it is real, the price are not just about 40usd

believe we can cooperate well

waiting your reply soon

sincerely

sales dapartment

John

China toppower shoes CO.,LTD
                I'd say this is a scam or to be very careful.

Deciphering the letter back to you....They are saying the shoes are replica's, or in their words "replacement but good quality replacements."

They also said,"if they were real, they'd cost more than $40 US dollars." But they cooperate well, meaning they'd be happy to do business with you even though these are fakes.

Also....At the bottom of the page they have logo's for Paypal, Verisign Secured and Hacker Safe. You can't click on any of those links to take you to their site, meaning that they are NOT endorsed or used by any of those companies. That''s a huge sign that they are not on the up and up......

KAZ
                Last edited by KazDog; 05-25-2010, 11:36 AM.
                [email protected]

I'm just here so I won't get fined....

Comment

Guys I am SO Sorry i put up a different link then the one i used, i just got sloppy and copy and pasted the wrong one. Again I Apoligize,I never re-read the the post before i sent it through. Here is the site i used if any one is interested.

Cheap NFL Jerseys,Cheap Jerseys,Wholesale MLB Jerseys,Discount NHL Jerseys,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping

Comment

Holy Shit ... i'm so confused!!!!!

They all look like real bad fake's to me!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Holy Shit ... i'm so confused!!!!!

They all look like real bad fake's to me!
                      they dont look fake if i put the 2 bhawks jerseys i got right next to 2 bought of the blackhawks website u wouldnt tell the difference. I did this and me and my buddy found no differences, when i wash it and if it falls apart ill let u know
                      Last edited by FB Coach13; 05-25-2010, 09:08 PM.

Comment

Well the pictures don't do them justice then because they look like shit in the pictures. I spent an hour last night looking through the 1st site you posted and i came on today to hear everyone saying stay away so i think i'll just stick with the originals. It was a great idea and i liked it but after reading the posts here, it's not worth taking the chance imo.

Comment

I can tell from experience ( I sell the knockoffs) that those are fakes although they seem to be the exact as real as far as quality and all but just becareful .one site I go through is one hundred percent legit they have everything from shoes to jerseys to handbags and are just as good as the real if put side by side.Although sometimes the sizes could be off..if anyone wants the site message me.
                          Bet with your head...Not over it

1 unit = $50
                          2012 Record
                          NCAA FB 0-0
                          NFL 0-0

Comment

Originally posted by Croughn View Post
                            I can tell from experience ( I sell the knockoffs) that those are fakes although they seem to be the exact as real as far as quality and all but just becareful .one site I go through is one hundred percent legit they have everything from shoes to jerseys to handbags and are just as good as the real if put side by side.Although sometimes the sizes could be off..if anyone wants the site message me.
                            i'm interested in the site, how should i message you ? Should i try and get your e-mail from a mod maybe?

Comment

me 2
                              U-C-O-N-N = Uconn! Uconn! Uconn!

Comment

Working...
                              X