Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Anyone Still Dumb Enough To Think Lance Armstrong Isn't A Fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Anyone Still Dumb Enough To Think Lance Armstrong Isn't A Fraud?

just asking

for Kaz

Comment

I still believe Lance. Until i see a false test or proof, i believe it. Guy passed every test ever given to him and to say he paid off the federation to lie for him is laughable. Just because this scorn douchebag loser that cheated said Lance did it, doesn't mean it's true. After all, how long did he lie about himself? And now he is suddenly an honest man talking about Lance? Please, he is a tool and a fraud!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
        i still believe lance. Until i see a false test or proof, i believe it. Guy passed every test ever given to him and to say he paid off the federation to lie for him is laughable. Just because this scorn douchebag loser that cheated said lance did it, doesn't mean it's true. After all, how long did he lie about himself? And now he is suddenly an honest man talking about lance? Please, he is a tool and a fraud!
        wayne i agree with you.only problem is these alegations are always about lance.never has anyone been questioned about steroids that never later admitted to using them.marion jones included.that is the only thing that makes me question lance.
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
          wayne i agree with you.only problem is these alegations are always about lance.never has anyone been questioned about steroids that never later admitted to using them.marion jones included.that is the only thing that makes me question lance.
          Europe has been trying to nail him for years ... YEARS!!!

And everybody on that Continent has tried finding something on this guy and STILL, nobody has. The last thing those jackoffs over there would do is take a payoff to hide what they have been looking for, for years. I might be crazy but i believe Lance and he didn't win it just once, he won it what, 7 or 8 times? He kept going back and was never afraid of the testing. If he had something to hide, i think he would not have kept going back to say test me every year. Just my opinion.
          Last edited by wayne1218; 05-20-2010, 05:00 PM.

Comment

Lance is a one nut freak
            Questions, comments, complaints:
            [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
              I still believe Lance. Until i see a false test or proof, i believe it. Guy passed every test ever given to him and to say he paid off the federation to lie for him is laughable. Just because this scorn douchebag loser that cheated said Lance did it, doesn't mean it's true. After all, how long did he lie about himself? And now he is suddenly an honest man talking about Lance? Please, he is a tool and a fraud!
              Wayne, you're smarter than this.

Landis passed every test for seven years too.

You can only test for what you know exists and blood doping and HGH are hard to test for because you are using substances natural to a person's body.

But the biggest thing I can't get is how people can see Armstrong as a phony. He's as blatant as Nixon and Clinton (Iused liars from both parties so no one can claim I'm being partisan). That whole rubber band crap and all that? Gee whiz. There's some guys I knew would be gullible, but not you Wayne. Your as cynical as me.
              The only thing more shocking would be if Jordan said he bought Armstrong's crap

Comment

Let's talk about the biggest fraud of all, Floyd Landis. The same guy that stared into a million camera's and SWORE time and time again that he never did anything wrong AFTER failing a test. And you believe that douchebag? That is the most sickening part to me, that that guy would have 1 ounce of credibility after what he is done. PLEASE CHILD!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                  Wayne, you're smarter than this.

Landis passed every test for seven years too.

You can only test for what you know exists and blood doping and HGH are hard to test for because you are using substances natural to a person's body.

But the biggest thing I can't get is how people can see Armstrong as a phony. He's as blatant as Nixon and Clinton (Iused liars from both parties so no one can claim I'm being partisan). That whole rubber band crap and all that? Gee whiz. There's some guys I knew would be gullible, but not you Wayne. Your as cynical as me.
                  The only thing more shocking would be if Jordan said he bought Armstrong's crap
                  Gullible? You are the one believing the biggest fraud in Cycling history (Landis), not me gris. Find a mirror and check yourself. Talk about disappointing ......

I go with facts gris and facts remain that he has NEVER failed a test OR been stripped of one title. You go with hearsay and what ever you want to "Believe". That's your choice. The damn people kept samples from lance a few years ago and inspected the shit inside and out and tried finding everything or anything they could and STILL came up EMPTY.

Until you have the proof that NOBODY else in this world has been able to find, i'll believe what i've seen.

I also think it is beyond disappointing that you could rip such a great cause like the wristbands that have raised millions and millions of dollars for cancer research. The guy had cancer, what do you expect him to support ... or do you believe that was a lie too and he never had it. My god gris, how disturbing can you get here.
                  Last edited by wayne1218; 05-20-2010, 05:13 PM.

Comment

I suppose Greg LeMond is a fraud too.

Endurance cycling is endemically corrupt. It is impossible to dominate it without cheating.

I suspect virtually every top performer in that sport cheats to one degree or another. To believe Armstrong doesn't cheat is amazing naive.

It's like the idiots who fell for the Sammy Sosa Mark McGwire crap when both of them had bodies that ballooned from earlier in their career.

I have my own proof. It's called a brain.

Comment

Well gris, as long as you keep using words like "Suppose" and "Suspect", there is hope for you. We all have brains gris. I'm pretty sure that was determined years ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X