MMA POLL Please vote, thanks.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MMA POLL Please vote, thanks.

POLL. Would the members here appreciate a weekly breakdown of what's going on in and around mixed martial arts ? YES or NO ?

Training camps, injuries, rumors, signings, matchmaking, highlight vids etc. Just an overall view of what's going on in MMA on a weekly basis or maybe bi-monthly ?

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IF THE MEMBERS COULD VOTE YES or NO to give me an idea of how many people would be interested. Thanks guys.

*a few members might remember last year i had a little MMA radio show going on, on sunday nights. That worked out for a couple months and i finally am involved with a large group of people spread across north america and we have been getting some good conference calls and interviews together, it's not a radio show but that is some stuff i could share with you guys.

I would say if we have 10 yes votes or more i will do it, just want to make sure there is enough interest.

I absolutely love watching this stuff. I would like a weekly breakdown on everything going on.

I would love to get your opinion on whether or not we will see Kimbo at least one more time in the UFC. I know what Dana said but he draws a big crowd and I cannot see Dana not giving him one more shot at least.
    NFL System - Year 1
    Week 2 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-2-1 +0.8 Units
    Week 3 3-3 -0.3 Units
    Week 4 3-2 +0.8 Units
    Week 5 2-3 -1.3 Units
    Week 6 4-1 +2.9 Units
    Week 7 3-0 +3.0 Units
    Week 8 2-3 -2.35 Units
    Week 9 0-1 -1.1 Units
    Season Total 23-17 +3.35 Units

Comment

Originally posted by xstac2169 View Post
      I absolutely love watching this stuff. I would like a weekly breakdown on everything going on.

I would love to get your opinion on whether or not we will see Kimbo at least one more time in the UFC. I know what Dana said but he draws a big crowd and I cannot see Dana not giving him one more shot at least.
      well there is 1 yes vote ! awesome xstac.

I will make sure to have a special write up on kimbo for you in my 1st one. (i'm actually down here in the same gym as him so i know a lot about him and his situations) just way too much to get into now, ,but the short answer is for now i don't think kimbo will be back, he will most likely sign with strikeforce if they offer, and if not there is always japan. Like kimbo vs bob sapp or something. the truth is he's a great guy and DOES put in the work, it's just his age and weight really make it impossible for him to evolve as a mixed martial artist.

I personally think he would be great for the UFN's the fight night cards on spike, people love watching him, he is a good draw, IMO james toney took over kimbo's spot as the let's see what this guy can do "guy"

Comment

Pain,

I am a casual followerer but love watching the different fighting styles used.

I vote Yes just to see your write ups and get informed.
        NBA is a joke

Comment

Originally posted by flarendep1 View Post
          Pain,

I am a casual followerer but love watching the different fighting styles used.

I vote Yes just to see your write ups and get informed.
          that's really what it's all about flare, just a weekly write up of what's going on, and like you said about styles, we can always get a chat going on certain techniques within the thread. thanks for voting flare.

Comment

Bump. just a simple yes or no guys, thanks.

Comment

yes I would love a new way to keep up with Fedor! I will definitely read!

Comment

Yes

Comment

yes

Comment

yes ABSOLUTELY!!

Comment

Hey Pain, even though ive been pretty busy the last few months and have not kept up as much as i would like to on MMA, you doing this weekly update would be a GREAT help for me to stay updated, I really enjoyed the radio show when it was going! YES for me

Comment

Absolutely

Comment

Pain,

Not sure chunger would want you posting the info pal ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                            Pain,

Not sure chunger would want you posting the info pal ...

before i even saw the smilie i was cracking up spark. That was a good laugh, i needed that, thanks boss.

BTW where is chunger's vote ? I'm sure he will vote when he sees this...where is the ironman ?

Comment

Count me in. Let's talk ultimate fighter too!!!

I asked you about it a couple weeks in ur thread and you never responded.

Comment

Working...
                              X