Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taser Gun At Philadelphia Phillies Game Police Use Stun Gun To Shoot Teenager Who Ran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taser Gun At Philadelphia Phillies Game Police Use Stun Gun To Shoot Teenager Who Ran

Thanks for the breaking news

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
      Thanks for the breaking news

but i say he got what he deserved. any a**hole who runs on to a field like that deserves to be tased. you don't know what, if any, weapon he might have and he has no right being there.
      jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

I agree! Kid wants to act like a fucking tough guy and run on the field? Then act like a fucking tough guy after you get your ass tasered and stfu. These fucking pussy ass kids and their pussy ass parents these days makes me sick

Comment

Originally posted by kbsooner21 View Post
          I agree! Kid wants to act like a fucking tough guy and run on the field? Then act like a fucking tough guy after you get your ass tasered and stfu. These fucking pussy ass kids and their pussy ass parents these days makes me sick

jc Wishes He Can Get A Goat

Comment

They say he wasn't under the influence of any Drugs or Alcohol. That just means he's a Jackass when he is Sober. Should have tasered his ass a second time for good measure!

Comment

Working...
            X