Paul Daley Ready For Josh Koscheck's Game Plan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paul Daley Ready For Josh Koscheck's Game Plan

Top UFC welterweights Paul Daley and Josh Koscheck have been blogging in the lead up to their showdown this weekend at UFC 113 and his most recent post, Daley talks about Koscheck's plan to choke him out:

"Koscheck has come out with a statement he's gonna now take me down and choke me out, as if that wasn't his plan from the moment he signed the contract. Of course he wants to take me down as soon as he possibly can. That's his strength, that's what he thinks is my weakness, so unless the bleach has gone to his brain, that's what he's gonna do. Even when he was saying he was standing with me and all that, I was hearing it and thinking ‘Of course you are... riiiiiiight!' It kind of annoys me that people keep asking me if my takedown defense has improved since fighting Jake Shields two years ago. Of course it has. I lost a fight, so of course I want to improve; I always want to get better. On the night against Shields I was pretty bad; I don't even like talking about it. That wasn't really me at my best, and I am still mad about it, but I moved on and I've worked hard to improve. On Saturday, all I am going for is another win. I will leave the Octagon with another KO win under my belt, and Kos will leave with his teeth in a bag."
Working...
X