yonkers/desert O

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• yonkers/desert O

Where have you guys been?I played Johan last night and got rocked.
    "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Good Question both quit posting the same day! They may have took a break or used there money to take a vacation! Curious though!

Comment

Don't you fade alot of people here anyway.Why do you need these two?

Comment

Those 2 are really good

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
          Don't you fade alot of people here anyway.Why do you need these two?
          becaue they are two of the best I've seen on here. I only fade myself and a few others on here.
          "It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so." -Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by grandmama View Post
            becaue they are two of the best I've seen on here. I only fade myself and a few others on here.
            I follow Oasis all the time.I missed you so I'm just giving you shit

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
              I follow Oasis all the time.I missed you so I'm just giving you shit
              *Insert Lsufan Motel6 photoshop here*

Comment

Way too much chalk for me. Desert O only posts his W/L record. That is because he plays HUGE favorites. W/L means nothing in bases.

I am not bashing here at all. I am only pointing out the fact that you can really be deceived with W/L records in bases.

Comment

Originally posted by Stern162 View Post
                  Way too much chalk for me. Desert O only posts his W/L record. That is because he plays HUGE favorites. W/L means nothing in bases.

I am not bashing here at all. I am only pointing out the fact that you can really be deceived with W/L records in bases.
                  +1820 in baseball and if you look at my posts I have only not posted it a couple of times, Know your facts!
                  GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

If you follow someone on the site you can't blame them if you lose. Either follow them or play your own plays. If you play your own plays and lose then you can blame the manager, the team etc.

Comment

Hey Stern 162...

+1820 Buddy! What is your record? Or are you just here to be a negative? By reading your past posts, it seems like most of the time you just want to complain.

Typical! Talking sh*t and not even knowing the facts. Not surprising I guess.

Why don't you and your ever-complaining-about-everything mouth post some picks of your own?
                      GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

Oasis I meant no harm. Someone speaks what is on their mind around here and he gets bashed. All I meant is that no way I would lay the chalk that you do. Winning or losing. I would not do it.

Good Luck to you

Comment

I am not bashing you Stern. I was angered by this comment where you say that I only post my W/L record. You aren't getting bashed for speaking your mind, you are getting called out because you are posting something that isn't the case. Don't post lies and you shouldn't have any problems.....with me.
                          GLTA -- Desert Oasis

Comment

Originally posted by Desert Oasis View Post
                            +1820 Buddy! What is your record? Or are you just here to be a negative? By reading your past posts, it seems like most of the time you just want to complain.

Typical! Talking sh*t and not even knowing the facts. Not surprising I guess.

Why don't you and your ever-complaining-about-everything mouth post some picks of your own?
                            Originally posted by Desert Oasis View Post
                            I am not bashing you Stern. I was angered by this comment where you say that I only post my W/L record. You aren't getting bashed for speaking your mind, you are getting called out because you are posting something that isn't the case. Don't post lies and you shouldn't have any problems.....with me.
                            Dont get so defensive man this is the first time I've ever seen you post units to go along with your W/L record so dont be pumping your chest now because you finally decided to do so..
                            SOBER SINCE MARCH 28TH OF 2007!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chado1 View Post
                              this is the first time I've ever seen you post units to go along with your W/L record
                              Then you are not looking much. I've seen then posted plenty of times
                              You can't drink all day if you don't start in the morning

Comment

Working...
                              X