Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kasey kahne signs contract with hendrick for 2011??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kasey kahne signs contract with hendrick for 2011??

Reports say he will finish the season with petty but will drive for hendrick next season

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff and Jimmie ain't going nowhere so that leaves JR and Martin.

Comment

Very simple...Bye Bye JR!!! Him and Kelly will start their own team and hire Eurys and finish top 30 week in and week out!

Comment

Originally posted by ***THA FIX*** View Post
        Very simple...Bye Bye JR!!! Him and Kelly will start their own team and hire Eurys and finish top 30 week in and week out!
        Martin just signed an extension not to long ago THRU 2011 so I think your right about JR being gone.Harvick goes to Stewart next season and JR goes to RCR and drives the 3 car IMO

Comment

I just hope Hendrick gives his plan out pretty soon.The media will talk about this shit EVERY week if he doesn't adress it IMO

Comment

So now they are saying Kahne to Stewart Hass for 1 year and Martin retires again after 2011 and the Kahne takes over the 5 in 2012!!! It will be 1 hell of a team.

Comment

I find it hard to believe that Hendricks wouldn't keep Jr. My only question is why would Stewart/Haas want Kahne for 1 year??? I think as close as they are, Harvick would be the perfect addition for Stewart/Haas. Maybe his contract is through 2011 with Childress and this will all work out in the end???

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                I find it hard to believe that Hendricks wouldn't keep Jr. My only question is why would Stewart/Haas want Kahne for 1 year??? I think as close as they are, Harvick would be the perfect addition for Stewart/Haas. Maybe his contract is through 2011 with Childress and this will all work out in the end???
                Well Rick Hendrick will provide the car for Kasey next year it will just have to under Tony's name since you are only allowed a 4 car team.

The deal with Jr. is more of a him and sister thing not so much a Rick Hendrick choice.

Comment

Well Rick Hendrick will provide the car for Kasey next year it will just have to under Tony's name since you are only allowed a 4 car team.

The deal with Jr. is more of a him and sister thing not so much a Rick Hendrick choice.
                  BUT if Stewart gets Harvick like I'm sure he wants and then adds Kahne then he jumps from a 2 man show to a 4 man show in only his 3rd season.I know he's(Tony) backed by Hendrick but 8 teams and 8 major sponsors for Hendrick/Tony might be hard to come by in just another 10 months.

Comment

I'm sorry but Junior's Best chances are with Hendricks, not Eury and his sister.

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      I'm sorry but Junior's Best chances are with Hendricks, not Eury and his sister.
                      Oh I agree but in reality lets face it....HE HAS NO BEST CHANCE"

Comment

Originally posted by vols fan View Post
                        BUT if Stewart gets Harvick like I'm sure he wants and then adds Kahne then he jumps from a 2 man show to a 4 man show in only his 3rd season.I know he's(Tony) backed by Hendrick but 8 teams and 8 major sponsors for Hendrick/Tony might be hard to come by in just another 10 months.
                        I think Bud goes with Kahne and I'm just not sold on the Harvick to SHM

Comment

I think Bud goes with Kahne and I'm just not sold on the Harvick to SHM
                          RCR has gotten ALOT better so that might make it tough for Harvick to leave.I don't know Jeff.It's a tough decision for those ownwers.The longer Hendrick/Stewart/Childress stay quiet,the wilder all these rumors will get IMO

Comment

Oh I agree but in reality lets face it....HE HAS NO BEST CHANCE"
                            Dale Jr:
                            road course---------------Looser
                            1/2 mile track------------ Winner
                            3/4 mile track-------------Winner
                            1 mile track-------------- Winner
                            1.5 mile track-------------Winner
                            2 mile track---------------Winner
                            2.5 mile tracks------------Winner
                            2.66 mile tracks-----------Winner

What the fuck makes you think HE HAS NO CHANCE.You can't be a bad driver and win on that many different style tracks.

Comment

Working...
                            X