Cincy's Mike Leake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cincy's Mike Leake

The Cubs is a minor favorite today against Cincy. Cincy's starting pitcher is making his first major league start today. Mike Leak only played winter league. He skipped the minors league to go straight to the pros... I'm I missing something with this? Should Chicago have a big advantage???

this kid was a good as strasburg was in college and the cubs r underachievers so go reds

Comment

Originally posted by gizmo View Post
      this kid was a good as strasburg was in college and the cubs r underachievers so go reds
      Yeah but he is still a young kid making his first start. He does not know the batters and he still have to be nervous.... Going to bet a nickel on this one for the cubs.....

Comment

Very good pitcher and many times, the unknown fools many ML Clubs that don't know what is coming. I like the Reds today but i passed on the game.

Comment

He just loaded the bases with no outs and got out of it ...

buddy ... this kid had a record of 40-6 at Ariz St ... ERA of 2.90 .... 360 strikeouts with only 73 walks ...

Comment

It sure would be nice if Ramirez would show a little hustle ... effort .... he looks more lifeless out there than ever ...

Another inning with 2 on and no outs and they get zero ...

Comment

I knew he would keep them in the game the problem is he is the reds best hitter also.

Comment

Leak is the real deal!!!!!! I will keep an eye on him... With Cincy not able to score and his pitching, there will be a lot of unders!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                X