Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiger Woods Nike Ad

This is so strange ...

More about Nike's reputation than anything else. Just my opinion, but I think Nike negotiated that with Tiger early on in the scandal.

Comment

Earl cheated on Tiger's mom several times so who is he to ask why? Why did you get caught maybe??

Comment

Kinda strange to me.why would tiger approve this with it being his father's voice obviously when this was said to him meant nothing about this current situation.i would not want that out of my deceased father
        MLB 2012***100-98 +$215 OR +2.15 UNITS
        HUGE PLAYS 2-1

NFL 2011-2012** 6-10
        0-0TOP PLAYS

NCAA FBL 2011-2012**** 26-23

4-1 TOP PLAYS

GOY 33-12 ALL SPORTS

AS of 6/3/12

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
          Earl cheated on Tiger's mom several times so who is he to ask why? Why did you get caught maybe??
          I've heard that several times, but nobody has any proof. Now he did leave his first wife and family to be with Tiger's mother.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyluv1968 View Post
            I've heard that several times, but nobody has any proof. Now he did leave his first wife and family to be with Tiger's mother.
            Where there's smoke, there's fire. I've heard way too many stories about Earl and his escapades. You have just as much proof as me that he didn't cheat so i'll believe the many stories about earl as the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by tech fan View Post
              Kinda strange to me.why would tiger approve this with it being his father's voice obviously when this was said to him meant nothing about this current situation.i would not want that out of my deceased father
              He is using his fathers voice to smooth over these affairs that he has had to build up his image so he can build up his bank account and help out Nike along the way ...

classless ...

Comment

Originally posted by Spark View Post
                He is using his fathers voice to smooth over these affairs that he has had to build up his image so he can build up his bank account and help out Nike along the way ...

classless ...

Do you honestly think that??? Tiger is a billionare, he is not chasing money. He is chasing titles. I am willing to bet that he truly feels bad for the position he put his family in. I do not know if he feels bad that he cheated or got caught. One thing about therapy of any sort. It makes you feel bad for that harm you cause others. Thats all I have to say...

Comment

Do you honestly think that??? Tiger is a billionare, he is not chasing money. He is chasing titles. I am willing to bet that he truly feels bad for the position he put his family in. I do not know if he feels bad that he cheated or got caught. One thing about therapy of any sort. It makes you feel bad for that harm you cause others. Thats all I have to say...
                  Point taken buddy ...

Comment

Tiger went to rehab and made all these speeches for one reason, HE GOT CAUGHT. If he had done all this before any stories came out, i might agree with you. I can't right now. He is doing one thing, going through the motions to repair his image. I would bet half his fortune if asked and honest, he still misses banging all those chicks!

Comment

Originally posted by wayne1218 View Post
                      Where there's smoke, there's fire. I've heard way too many stories about Earl and his escapades. You have just as much proof as me that he didn't cheat so i'll believe the many stories about earl as the truth.
                      Wayne you are right according to the Today Show. Merithdeth said that Tiger said it himself that his father cheated on his mother...

Comment

Tiger Woods Divorce? Elin Nordegren Marriage 'OVER': Report

Comment

Sources: Elin Nordegren Woods to Divorce Tiger
                          April 15th, 2010 4:48 PM by Free Britney Tags: Elin Woods, Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods and fed-up wife Elin Nordegren Woods appear headed to divorce court as attempts to heal their shattered union apparently came up short.

Elin has already met with a divorce lawyer, according to reports, and the final straw in their disintegrating marriage may have been his return to golf.

Or the creepy Tiger Woods Nike ad that accompanied it.

The New York Daily News, People, and his hometown Orlando Sentinel confirm the divorce lawyer meeting, and ET says the marriage is “indeed over.”

Numerous reports say Elin Nordegren was irate over the Nike ad that aired during last week's Masters featuring the voice of Woods’ late father, Earl.

Already concerned that he was insincere in his efforts to change his ways and put family first, the ad spot is said to have pushed her over the edge.

Comment

Working...
                          X